Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 04-06-2007, 12:32 PM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hey girls I got to tell you what is comfortable and cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseEyes
Oh Texasbelle, I don't think CROCS go with every outfit either. I've seen them in every form and fashion and they are getting ridiculous. I saw some the other day that were gold and purple with the LSU tiger logo slapped on the top! I find myself wearing RocketDogs. Comfortable and cute.
Trebark ! yes that is what I said. Camo rubber boots knee high so I can wade thru a lot of **** with out getting on me I am glad you gals like your heels it does change the way you walk and sometimes the way you talk
So walk this way and talk this way ..........
Isaac
I need to see what a rocket dog is
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #17
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Call me "stuck on the military," but I typically wear military-style steel-toe enforcers by Bates. Black boots, zipper sides, and a military shine. Great footwear for breaking your foot off in some annoying jerk's @$$.
Attached Images

AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #18
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Call me "stuck on the military," but I typically wear military-style steel-toe enforcers by Bates. Black boots, zipper sides, and a military shine. Great footwear for breaking your foot off in some annoying jerk's @$$.

Anime' - Just a piece of loving, motherly advice: If you are woman shopping, don't wear the boots! No no no no. Now I understand why you like them and I am sure there might be some redneck women that would love them, but that's not the kind of girl I envision you with your intelligence with. Keep them for day to day, but please tell me you'd never wear them out on a date.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Found a pic of Rocket dogs..

I am sure these are comfy but I didn't see a 4 inch stiletto in these!
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #20
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
These boots are made for stomping...

Quote:
I'll have to agree with Texasbelle on these boots, Anime! Not so good!
They have a bit of a "Scary Nazi" look as well. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling you a nazi I just think they are sending out the wrong vibe.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Well, Anime' it looks like the girls have spoken! We are going to have you nice and ready for that date AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER TO VOTE!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:19 PM   #22
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime' - Just a piece of loving, motherly advice: If you are woman shopping, don't wear the boots! No no no no. Now I understand why you like them and I am sure there might be some redneck women that would love them, but that's not the kind of girl I envision you with your intelligence with. Keep them for day to day, but please tell me you'd never wear them out on a date.
No, not at all. I have other types of footwear that I wear depending on the occasion. I have "office shoes" that I wear with a shirt and tie, I have basic black cowboy boots, and I have sneakers for exercising. I dress according to the occasion and that includes my footwear.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:47 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Oh, that's good news. I was sweating it for a minute!!

Now do you have a pair of Levi's or Wranglers to wear with those cowboy boots?
Old 04-06-2007, 08:37 PM   #24
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Oh, that's good news. I was sweating it for a minute!!

Now do you have a pair of Levi's or Wranglers to wear with those cowboy boots?
I have jeans, but they're probably not those specific brands. I also have one or two nice western shirts.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I find myself wearing RocketDogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseEyes
Oh Texasbelle, I don't think CROCS go with every outfit either. I've seen them in every form and fashion and they are getting ridiculous. I saw some the other day that were gold and purple with the LSU tiger logo slapped on the top! I find myself wearing RocketDogs. Comfortable and cute.
Oh oh wiseeyes you think your so smart but your youth is showing all over the place. Rocketdogs What a nerd
Comfortable and cute you are showing your age there young lady
Isaac (son of laughter)
Old 04-07-2007, 02:33 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Those Rocket Dogs look like what my goobery, nerdish step son wears. Maybe he wears them because they are comfy!!! Only a young 'un would wear em.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Talking Does your son take after his mother

Quote:
Those Rocket Dogs look like what my goobery, nerdish step son wears. Maybe he wears them because they are comfy!!! Only a young 'un would wear em.
Got shoe problems contact Texasbelle and she is the queen of toe jam. I think by tomorrow there will be some new players on the board with shoe tales that will make us all laugh. No brass poles please.
Isaac
Old 04-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

These kicks here will pick up the girls big time

Quote:
I have jeans, but they're probably not those specific brands. I also have one or two nice western shirts.
The down side is the girls that like them have big ears and white tails and can run like the wind. Girls I had to show off my favorite shoes to I felt left out
Click image for larger version

Name:	Camo.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	264

Now thems some kicks Sista !
Isaac
Old 04-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #29
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The down side is the girls that like them have big ears and white tails and can run like the wind. Girls I had to show off my favorite shoes to I felt left out

Isaac
Not my style. I go hunting like once every few years, like when someone else invites me, so I don't normally buy hunting gear.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Attachment 264

Isaac
Well well I think we may have found the ugliest pair of shoes yet! And yes the step son takes after the mother (not me). Toe jam? Notta...notta chance I'm gonna tolerate it. Can't stand nasty feet. I firmly believe one of the best investments of your money is in a great pedicure! If you really want to treat your wife right, buy her a gift certificate for one! She'll bonus you back for it!