Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Talking BrainSmashr

Did he finally stop coming around? I have never seen him run from any forum but I think you guyz/gurlz that did the id thingy just got to him.

Brain come back we miss you!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Yea brain we need you here buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Did he finally stop coming around? I have never seen him run from any forum but I think you guyz/gurlz that did the id thingy just got to him.

Brain come back we miss you!!!
I will give him a vote just to see his post again. Maybe he is just out enjoying the nice weather or working on his web site ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
The id thing?

You mean where someone thought they knew more about the internet than me? LOL.

No darling, it's just that I don't find pets, or Rosie, or 5th graders having sex to be all that interesting....

But if you are interested in seeing what I've been working on, then feel free to take a peek

My New Photo Gallery
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking I think he has had a change of brain

So we have made you agree with us on creation over the big bang could be the only truth ! I am glad to see you coming around buddy and there is hope after all. Was it fate that brought you to this web site. I think so
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #5
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
I get a negative for posting about brainsmashr? some people don't have much to do i see hey admin send me the log on who was on last night at 10:15-10:20PM
Old 04-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Wink There is fire in that purple eye

Quote:
I get a negative for posting about brainsmashr? some people don't have much to do i see hey admin send me the log on who was on last night at 10:15-10:20PM
Heck scarlett you have more points than anybody on the board except Al and that could not hurt you. Old Abby Normal will be back it good time so I give you my vote scarlett.
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I am with Scarlett here. Who would give her a negative for that? She is certainly entitled to her opinion and Brain certainly provides us with entertainment and something to raise our temperatures from time to time.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #8
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
So we have made you agree with us on creation over the big bang could be the only truth ! I am glad to see you coming around buddy and there is hope after all. Was it fate that brought you to this web site. I think so
Isaac
Congratulations on dumbest assumption of the day!!

...and I actually think I may have found a worthy award the other day:

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-06-2007 at 07:43 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-06-2007, 07:41 AM   #9
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I am with Scarlett here. Who would give her a negative for that? She is certainly entitled to her opinion and Brain certainly provides us with entertainment and something to raise our temperatures from time to time.

LOL

You don't mean to say your surprised to see abuse of the rating system, do you?
Old 04-06-2007, 07:53 AM   #10
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LOL

You don't mean to say your surprised to see abuse of the rating system, do you?
Hating liver and squid gets me a negative????? so yes i am surprised i'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself or i'll get another negative.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:02 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

No pain no gain Scarlett

Quote:
Hating liver and squid gets me a negative????? so yes i am surprised i'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself or i'll get another negative.
You of all people should not let that hurt your feelings. You are ranked at the top so keep you tuff post up and move on. BSr does not pack enough points to hurt a fly. Hey brain I looked at your web site and all your photos. Nice mullet you have there buddy You know there is a web site for people of the mullet to get together and talk about it
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR

...and I actually think I may have found a worthy award the other day:

I assumed you had a brain and that makes a ass out of you and me
Will you be going to church this weekend brain ? I see you have your easter lily all ready to go. Take your camera so we can see you all dressed up for the easter bunny
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #13
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I am with Scarlett here. Who would give her a negative for that?
LOL, it's a conspiracy. I bet someone didn't like her getting all those KUDOS.. it was a personal attack no doubt ! Who had the motive ???
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

When the hen house gets full watch out

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL, it's a conspiracy. I bet someone didn't like her getting all those KUDOS.. it was a personal attack no doubt ! Who had the motive ???
There are still a few more females coming so you go hide and I will get the water hose and I do not know about you but I seen a wet hen or two and it is quite a site to see
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #15
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You of all people should not let that hurt your feelings. You are ranked at the top so keep you tuff post up and move on. BSr does not pack enough points to hurt a fly. Hey brain I looked at your web site and all your photos. Nice mullet you have there buddy You know there is a web site for people of the mullet to get together and talk about it
Isaac
Yeah, to bad they don't make pills to cure your stupidity, huh?

Although if you picked up a different book occasionally, that would help. I mean you're not to old or stupid to learn, right, just a closed minded idiot.