Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 11-30-2006, 03:02 PM   #1
Hattie Thomas

Rep Power: 0 Hattie Thomas is on a distinguished road Hattie Thomas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hattie Thomas
yeah and Unicorns are in the King James Bible....

Job (Chapter 39:9,10):

‘Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?’

Deuteronomy 33:17
"His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."

Numbers 23:22
God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Psalm 22:21
Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Last edited by Hattie Thomas; 11-30-2006 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typo
Hattie Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Can I get an Amen ?
Can I get a witness ?

Peace out
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:24 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Ephraim was the largest of the tribes and is the UK of today and Manasseh makes up the largest part of America. A study in secular history and Biblical history for you folks. I will give Bob a Amen on that one. There is no unicorn in the Bible it is mistranslated is should be Ox with it being on allot of the Crest from the UK and in Westminster too. Sister a Hebrew dictionary and a concordance would be a great asset. Look out shallow water let the deep sea
role.
Maranatha
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:47 PM   #4
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
well at least we're trying to keep this in the Religion forum :-)

Gots to get some religion..
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:56 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 296 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I'm cool with it, as long as nobody starts preaching in tongues!! I have a hard enough time with English! err I mean Ephraim!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:32 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
long as nobody starts preaching in tongues!!

Tongues are spoken after the spirits get from the belly to the head. Will anybody drink to that ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote