Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 11-29-2007, 02:05 PM   #1
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Say it isn't so!!!

Rodney King done been shot up. This is a shame. Can't he just get along with anyone?
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
Rodney King done been shot up. This is a shame. Can't he just get along with anyone?
well there's an extra 2 minutes of fame for ol' Rodney.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES (KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO) -- Rodney King has been shot and wounded, though his wounds are not believed to be life-threatening. Rialto police say king was shot on a San Bernardino street corner late last night. Sgt. Don Lewis says king then rode his bike home to rialto and then called police.

King was struck in the face and arm with a shotgun, and was taken to a hospital for treatment. Police say when they arrived at king's home, king and others inside appeared intoxicated and were not cooperative in providing information.

King gained national fame in 1991 when his beating by L.A.police was caught on videotape. since then, King has had several brushes with Inland police agencies, most recently a 2005 arrest on suspicion of domestic violence.

heck, he's even got a wiki page..

and his other 5 minutes of fame LOL

and then his "jump the shark moment" ?

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I refuse to believe a man of such upstanding character could be involved with anything nefarious. Not my man Rodney.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:10 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I refuse to believe a man of such upstanding character could be involved with anything nefarious. Not my man Rodney.
I can see why he is your nefarious friend he is a "crack" head
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:55 AM   #5
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I can see why he is your nefarious friend he is a "crack" head
Wrong Isaac, he has a cracked head>
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Hey, Hey guys..... Can't we all just get along?
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:14 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
Hey, Hey guys..... Can't we all just get along?
Now, now howela we only jest Mr. King is a classic snapshot of how one man can drain the system.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #8
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Now, now howela we only jest Mr. King is a classic snapshot of how one man can drain the system.
I was jesting too, my friend; Wasn't that Rodney's classic line? "Can't we all just get along?"
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
I was jesting too, my friend; Wasn't that Rodney's classic line? "Can't we all just get along?"
A bit slow on the draw there howela That purpa plows a mean row.