Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Science & Technology

Notices

Old 03-22-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
'Phoenix Lights' UFO seen by Arizona Governor

Former Arizona Governor now admits to having seen 'Phoenix Lights' UFO.

Quote:
Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington now states that he witnessed the huge “Phoenix Lights” UFO ten years ago, according to a published report by respected investigative journalist Leslie Kean.

Symington also told Kean that he called the commander at nearby Luke Air Force Base on the far west side of metropolitan Phoenix as well as the top general of the Arizona National Guard. Symington also checked with the head of the Arizona Department of Public Safety, the state police agency about the huge mysterious object.

The former governor says they were “perplexed” and offered no explanation.
Rest of the Article >>

CNN video from the former governor
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Like anyone is gonna take him seriously. I dunno myself. I think there might be aliens out there. The universe is just too big for us to be the only ones here.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:17 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I think there is something to some of the sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Like anyone is gonna take him seriously. I dunno myself. I think there might be aliens out there. The universe is just too big for us to be the only ones here.
My opinion is that they are written of in Ezekiel and are in the ancient language defined as "highly polished bronze vehicles" and I will not go on but when I see some one stand up that has credibility and say hey I did see something and they may be moving in and out of dimensions like going to thru the sound barrier so who knows I can not say for sure about any of them but I do often wonder what "IT" is that people are seeing ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Indeed, I remember hearing about some ancient cultures (like the Egyptian for instance) who spoke of their Gods as riding into the clouds on great vehicles. It is also intriguing that many of the Egyptian Gods were humanoid in stature, but their appearance were obviously not human. Take Thoth, for instance. The Egyptians describe him as an "Ibis-headed entity." My guess is that they didn't know a better way to describe him. Some authorities like to theorize that these ancient Gods were actually visiting aliens.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote