Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! What's New

Notices

Old 02-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #16
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
We decided that starting off with 10 points was not enough to be fair to new members. We have upped the number of starting points to 100. We also added 90 points to all existing members who started off with only 10 points. So everyone has been given 100 points consume or build upon. Thank you for your feedback.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:28 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
All men created equal at SBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
We decided that starting off with 10 points was not enough to be fair to new members. We have upped the number of starting points to 100. We also added 90 points to all existing members who started off with only 10 points. So everyone has been given 100 points consume or build upon. Thank you for your feedback.
Will there be post as the rules change ? Kind of like my back yard
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:07 PM   #18
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Will there be post as the rules change ? Kind of like my back yard
Yes sure, although we hope that the rules do not change all that often. Sometimes with a new feature or a new system, we might have to "tweak" things if we don't get it 100% right the first time, but then things settle down. And you can always post a question at any time if you have a concern or suspect something has changed.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:09 PM   #19
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
This will be interesting.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:50 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I've seen the vbulletin reputation system work well on other sites. I'm looking forward to see how it works here.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #21
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Any system that results in me having a positive reputation is obviously flawed.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:26 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking Joe you are just a nice guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Any system that results in me having a positive reputation is obviously flawed.
The Matrix has you joe....
knock, knock .................
Old 02-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

OK SBL did somebody crack the data base ?

The informant is real Do you have more than one person working down there with the last name of "Smith" ? They are everywhere and nowhere because they can move in and out of programs using the back door. Fire wall up and in place sir !
Isaac
Old 02-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #24
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The informant is real Do you have more than one person working down there with the last name of "Smith" ? They are everywhere and nowhere because they can move in and out of programs using the back door. Fire wall up and in place sir !
Isaac
Isaac what are you talking about? Just curious.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:30 AM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I am talking about the Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Isaac what are you talking about? Just curious.
Did you ever see the movie ? Well everybody has their hang ups I guess mine was the 3rd level of thinking in the Matrix. Good to see you posting again
Isaac
Old 02-22-2007, 10:20 AM   #26
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Welcome back, Isabella!

By the way, Isaac, if you like the Matrix, you might like this too.

http://www.martialartssupplies.com/stickfight3.html
Old 02-22-2007, 10:52 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Talking Everybody was Kung fu fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Welcome back, Isabella!

By the way, Isaac, if you like the Matrix, you might like this too.

http://www.martialartssupplies.com/stickfight3.html
Very funny stick fighting. More the mind game that was going on and the simple but basic questions that man has in the back of his mind. I did not like the second and third one as much as the first one. Hey now I have watched the Animatrix out takes and have you seen those ?
Isaac
Old 02-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #28
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

I've seen Animatrix, but not out takes.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:53 PM   #29
Isabella
Advanced Member

Hmmmmm, looks like one of our new members does not like this new point system. LOL. They quit posting after this thread was posted.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:26 PM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I've seen the vbulletin reputation system work well on other sites. I'm looking forward to see how it works here.
Maybe so, but I've also seen vb reputation system create a "snooty-ness" to a site that created a bad atmosphere over time. I really hope this isn't the case here. I like this site because it is local and all the other sites I frequent have no members from this region. (that I know of) My opinion is that a really good site doesn't need a reputation system and people learn who to trust and who to ignore. The good comes with the bad sometimes.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote