Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Movies & Television

Notices

Old 04-16-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Spiderman 3 Movie Trailer

Hello Venom!!!

Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Sweet, that is the first trailer I've seen that actually shows Venom and not just black Spiderman. The rumors have been settled!!!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Sweet, that is the first trailer I've seen that actually shows Venom and not just black Spiderman. The rumors have been settled!!!
Yup, I'm betting that Venom will have less time on this movie than we are gonna want, but he WILL be in it.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #4
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Well I've had my suspicions for quite some time and this trailer more or less proved them.

I don't think Venom will appear until the very end of the movie and his introduction will more or less follow the comic books. Parker get's rid of the symbiote in the bell tower. It falls on Eddie Brock who's already envious of Parker and the praise he gets from the Bugle because of his Spiderman shots. Couple that with the symbiote's rage at being rejected by Spiderman and the knowledge of Spidermans' true identity, and Venom is born.....end of 3rd movie, and if successful, the greatest comic book rivalry since Kent vs. Luthor for Spiderman 4.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well I've had my suspicions for quite some time and this trailer more or less proved them.

I don't think Venom will appear until the very end of the movie and his introduction will more or less follow the comic books. Parker get's rid of the symbiote in the bell tower. It falls on Eddie Brock who's already envious of Parker and the praise he gets from the Bugle because of his Spiderman shots. Couple that with the symbiote's rage at being rejected by Spiderman and the knowledge of Spidermans' true identity, and Venom is born.....end of 3rd movie, and if successful, the greatest comic book rivalry since Kent vs. Luthor for Spiderman 4.
Right, I get the exact same impression. This movie will probably mostly be Black Spiderman vs. 2nd Goblin (Harry Osborne).
Old 04-17-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Great trailer!!

My 11 year old son loves the Spider Man movies, and I have to say, I do as well. For him, its all about the special effects and the action. They are so well done. Loved Ghost Rider - laughed so hard at the humor woven in. But Spider Man is much more intense!! Do you agree?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

I haven't seen Ghost Rider yet, but I really want to. Nicholas Cage is awesome.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:18 PM   #8
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Right, I get the exact same impression. This movie will probably mostly be Black Spiderman vs. 2nd Goblin (Harry Osborne).
You forgot about The Sandman played by good ole lovable Lowel

Old 04-18-2007, 05:47 AM   #9
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Post If you are a NC fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I haven't seen Ghost Rider yet, but I really want to. Nicholas Cage is awesome.
Then you will like him in Ghost Rider! Very well written part, but only he could do it so well. The humor is so subtle that you could miss it if you weren't a NC fan. There are more classic "comic" type scenes built into Ghost Rider. Producers seem to want you to remember that the story all came from the printed picture and not take it too seriously. In comparison, Spidey wants you to believe! Both great movies!!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote