Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! Contests

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote For Your Favorite Christmas Photo (images can be seen below)
Photo #1 38 64.41%
Photo #2 3 5.08%
Photo #3 1 1.69%
Photo #4 2 3.39%
Photo #5 14 23.73%
bah humbug ! 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Thumbs up Vote for your favorite Christmas Photo

We asked everyone to post their Christmas Photos as part of our Christmas Photo Contest. The Deadline for posting pictures was December 16th. Voting will continue through midnight December 20th

It's now time to vote for your favorite photo. 1st place prize includes 2 tickets to the Independence Bowl.

The 5 finalists are shown below.

Photo #1
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	2006

Photo #2

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	555.9 KB
ID:	2007

Photo #3

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	2008

Photo #4

Name:	photo4.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	329.2 KB
ID:	2009

Photo #5

Name:	photo5.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2010
Old 12-17-2007, 07:19 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Joe you and your little one are blowing the competition away! You have alot to be proud of. Your other child is a beauty too! There's just something about that little cherubic face and that pretty background that is irresistable in #1. Way to go!
Just want to add that those Isaac-Saxxons are some stunners too!

Jennifer Aniston

Last edited by Pocahontas; 12-19-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
And the Race is on....
I think my flaming Christmas tree should have been one of the finalist
Old 12-19-2007, 01:28 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
LOL, I wonder who voted "bah humbug"?.... Looks like Joepole is going to win. Didn't he already win one of those iPods? That's not fair. But I guess he deserves to win with that photo.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #5
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
LOL, I wonder who voted "bah humbug"?.... Looks like Joepole is going to win. Didn't he already win one of those iPods? That's not fair. But I guess he deserves to win with that photo.
And I bet HE voted bah humbug!
Old 12-20-2007, 09:15 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I voted for #3 because I saw she didn't have any votes.
Closed Thread