Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 11-16-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
O.J. Simpson to promote "If I Did It"

oh man.. incredible.
O.J. Simpson to promote "If I Did It" on Foxx

Quote:
Fox said Tuesday it will air a two-part interview with O.J. Simpson at month's end in which he describes the 1994 murders of his ex-wife and her friend that he says he didn't commit.

The interview will be conducted by editor and book publisher Judith Regan. On November 30, her Regan Books is publishing a book Simpson wrote with the working title "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."

Fox said Simpson's book "hypothetically describes" how he would have committed the murders. The special will air at 9 p.m. November 27 and 29 on Fox.
HA.. now THAT'S entertainment !

NOT.

I didn't do it.... BUT If I did do it. Here's how I would have ..
if that doesn't take a pair to try and pull that off

Last edited by Bob; 11-16-2006 at 04:25 PM.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:49 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
HA.. now THAT'S entertainment !

NOT.

I didn't do it.... BUT If I did do it. Here's how I would have ..
if that doesn't take a pair to try and pull that off
I feel sorry for Nicole's family having to endure even more of OJ's shenanigans at this late date. LOL, I started to say "this guy's a real psychopath", but DUH! But on top of being a murderous psychopath, he also evidently craves public attention too - that kind of a psychopath. I didn't watch the trial on TV and I probably won't watch this either....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:47 PM   #3
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
OJ

I wonder if he seriously thinks he has people fooled. I wonder if he's surrounded by so many Yes-men and sycophants that he's convinced anyone actually believes he's innocent.

If not, why not just admit he did it?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 08:14 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
"If I did it" hell! The sum***** DID do it and he's guilty as sin. I've seen the actual uncensored photos of Nicole Simpson's and Ron Goldman's corpses left in a bloody heap where they died, their hands and arms covered with defensive wounds...Nicole's head hanging on the merest thread of sinew. The shocking brutality of these murders is enough to make the hairs on anyone's neck stand up. If I'm not mistaken, there are laws that forbid criminals from capitalizing on their crimes...the Juice's careful wording is obviously an attempt to circumvent these laws. Guess when you're shunned like a leper your cash flow dries up...the guy could'nt get hired to shovel horseapples now, so he probably figures this stunt'll net him some easy money. We all know the only reason he got off was because the authorities were afraid his conviction would spark a riot in the black community. If there was ever a miscarriage of justice, this case is it! But thats ok...if there is a hell, I'm sure there is a room with this unremorseful maggot's name on it.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-16-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:22 AM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
If I did it?

I am a Christian but I sometimes wonder when I die, what might happen. Will I have the chance to have unanswered questions of the universe finally answered to my satisfaction??

Who really "and I mean really" killed JFK? Was there a "Grassy Knoll" shooter? How about WMD's in Iraq? Are they buried in the sand? Do UFO's really exist? Does life begin at conception or birth? Did Scott Peterson kill his wife? Stone Henge? Did OJ really do it? Err... scratch that... Not exactly a mystery of the universe......
Old 11-17-2006, 08:37 AM   #6
Shreveopolis

Rep Power: 0 Shreveopolis will become famous soon enough Shreveopolis will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I am a Christian but I sometimes wonder when I die, what might happen. Will I have the chance to have unanswered questions of the universe finally answered to my satisfaction??

Who really "and I mean really" killed JFK? Was there a "Grassy Knoll" shooter? How about WMD's in Iraq? Are they buried in the sand? Do UFO's really exist? Does life begin at conception or birth? Did Scott Peterson kill his wife? Stone Henge? Did OJ really do it? Err... scratch that... Not exactly a mystery of the universe......
oh man...
who killed JFK.. yea that's one of those mystery questions I'd like answered as well. i'm pretty sure Iraq WMDs don't exist, but I have no doubt Saddam would still be giving it his best shot if he was still in power.
I think UFOs exist, just how much and how often and where are they from is the mystery.
I'm close to 100% positive Scott Peterson killed his wife.
Yea, Stone Henge freaks me out.

And I don't know where O.J. gets off with writing this book.. think about his kids, and the family of the victims having to listen to this @#$@
Shreveopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Dont drink the juice it will kill you

This is Johnny Cochrans greatest hour even though he is dead. The run away
jury bit justice in the butt. OJ can run but he can not hide and I too think that he should burn. His real day in court will come in the next phase of life and the Judge will see all the facts and well I judge no mans eternal soul but I
would not like to be OJ on that big day.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:20 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I judge no mans eternal soul but I
would not like to be OJ on that big day.
Isaac
Well one thing is blatently obvious about you Sir Isaac if nothing else, you are a Christian or at least you believe in Christian principles...

I think it is fair to say that OJ does not.... (unless in some completely unforseen event that he is indeed innocent and has been falsely persecuted) But the crack in that door seems pretty thin after seeing OJ's old attorney on TV yesterday where he practically nodded to the fact that OJ confessed to him before he turned down the case. LOL, OJ's lawyers seem to love him about as much as Michael's lawyers love Michael.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I can not belive he is still alive

If he had killed my daughter well he best go dig his own hole. I sure OJ does not sleep well at night and his demons are after him all the time. Hey rhertz
did OJ do the hertz adds :-) Slow weekend much time to rest and get ready
for good old Monday.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:51 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Killed his daughter

Fred Goldman doesn't have time to avenge the death of Nicole and Ron. Maintenance on his mustache occupies over 80% of the time he's awake.

http://www.presscard.com/FredGoldman.html
Old 11-19-2006, 09:43 AM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Fred Goldman doesn't have time to avenge the death of Nicole and Ron. Maintenance on his mustache occupies over 80% of the time he's awake.
oh sure, take a shot at the grieving father why don't ya.

you know what amazed me.. remember that Amish family that lost a child when that guy went into that Amish school. I think he killed himself I think.. but the parents of that kid, a few days later INVITED the family of the murderer to like a dinner or something.. to show their forgiveness ..
that's pretty incredible. Don't think I could be capable of such a thing.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:45 PM   #12
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Shot

How can you resist taking a shot a a guy with that mustache?
Old 11-19-2006, 10:31 PM   #13
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:

http://www.presscard.com/FredGoldman.html
Your comment is not very nice.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #14
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
How can you resist taking a shot a a guy with that mustache?
]

Just can't stop yourself, can you?
Old 11-19-2006, 11:27 PM   #15
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

I dunno, I thought it was pretty funny. You got to have a sense of humor at some point.