Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Style & Shopping

Notices

Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM   #46
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Isaac, you better stop posting pictures of your momma up here. She's gonna get mad!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:32 PM   #47
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isaac, you better stop posting pictures of your momma up here. She's gonna get mad!
You know that was in my office when you came by last time., I thought you looked good in blue.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:36 PM   #48
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quit lying to these nice people. Deborah can confirm that I actually am two toned right now!!! Low lights and high lights!!! I wonder what picture you can come up with for that description!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #49
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Got ya covered BlueBelle
Name:  Black and Blue.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  20.8 KB
Yes I know this girl is much younger than you but you can see the hair color
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:16 PM   #50
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Any old jake leg could crab fish but could he be a ice trucker
Crab fishing is like playing BlackJack from a jail cell mounted on a roller coaster during an ice storm..

Ice Trucking is like driving to Dallas in the winter. (yawn)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #51
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Any old jake leg could crab fish but could he be a ice trucker
Cool show! I thought MY job was crazy!
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #52
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Any metrosexuals on this board? (ducking)

You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.
Well if anyone knows my fiance, he is a metrosexual but not to the full extent that rhertz explains here refer to #6 not true here, he doesn't own a man purse and he only has 4 watches. I personally have lived with both metrosexual and a country boy....... metrosexual anyday!!! No offense country boys I personally hated the hunting, pickup trucks and dip. You are so right a metrosexual would never own a pickup
Old 07-20-2007, 11:37 PM   #53
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Well if anyone knows my fiance, he is a metrosexual but not to the full extent that rhertz explains here refer to #6 not true here, he doesn't own a man purse and he only has 4 watches. I personally have lived with both metrosexual and a country boy....... metrosexual anyday!!! No offense country boys I personally hated the hunting, pickup trucks and dip. You are so right a metrosexual would never own a pickup
I'm partial to my country boy! He doesn't own a single watch nor does he dip!
He even takes me fishing occasionally!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #54
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
LOL for some reason, I am reminded of the time, we almost got ourselves shot after surprising the @#$@#$ out of him at a surprise party.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #55
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

My country boy doesn't dip or own a watch either but man do I love him!!! I'll take him over a metrosexual anyday. And yes, country boys can be as well groomed as a metrosexual they just don't quite take it as far.

My country boy reminds me of the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" especially when he has on Wranglers and Boots! A metrosexual can't even come close!
Old 07-22-2007, 08:07 AM   #56
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
My country boy doesn't dip or own a watch either but man do I love him!!! I'll take him over a metrosexual anyday. And yes, country boys can be as well groomed as a metrosexual they just don't quite take it as far.

My country boy reminds me of the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" especially when he has on Wranglers and Boots! A metrosexual can't even come close!
I bet you have some very happy horses and your husband I am sure has a good life as well
Old 07-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #57
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

He has a VERY GOOD LIFE!
Old 07-22-2007, 03:05 PM   #58
SDBK

Rep Power: 0 SDBK has a spectacular aura about SDBK has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
It's pink actually....

Attachment 1123
Love it I would like some pink highlights actually, might not go over very well tho LOL. Maybe 10 yrs ago.
I'll just stick w/blonde for now
Old 07-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #59
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

OH SDBK there is not any pink in this hair. That was just a joke to shut up Isaac. It's brown with a few blonde highlights. I'm sorry if I was misleading. My husband would fall over and die if I came home with any pink hair.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:21 PM   #60
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
OH SDBK there is not any pink in this hair. That was just a joke to shut up Isaac. It's brown with a few blonde highlights. I'm sorry if I was misleading. My husband would fall over and die if I came home with any pink hair.
He seems to like your blue hair Belle and you told me you did not color your hair right on Blue Belle