Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Science & Technology

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #16
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
To Brain:
You can ask me but I also will tell I took no offense to Joe's remark, I did not think Joe was attacking my intelligence. I took it as a joke in which I responsed he could drink all he wanted. I was not attacking Joe merely making a joke to his. On the other hand, when I wrote you said you were 6'2", 250 lbs. then 6'2" 200 lbs you got irrate. Look it up yourself Page 9 My space 6'2" 250, page 10 6'2" 200 lbs. Then you insult my intelligence. I care not too argue with you and leave me out of your arguements with others.

Because the mistake was on your part, I clearly stated in the first post on the water thread that I had lost 50lbs since christmas, and for what ever reason you didn't read it, then got the 2 weights confused and presumed I was lying.....of course I got irate!!

and before someone criticizes MY actions, wouldn't it have been just as easy for her to say "Hey, I'm confused about this 50lbs discrepancy".
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #17
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 196 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
check page 9 and 10 on my space
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #18
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
check page 9 and 10 on my space
You're going to have to do better than that because I happen to know how the book your reading about my life actually occurred.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #19
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 206 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I guess I am missing what exactly has someone mad in this thread. All I said was that this is what air conditioners do.

???????????
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:45 PM   #20
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 196 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You have not missed anything believe me.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #21
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 215 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I DID NOT POSE AN ARGUMENT, I asked a question and gave my opinion on the subject.
O.K. you didn't pose an "argument" you posed a 'topic' of conversation.. how's that ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yet you STILL don't see how it doesn't matter what I say because of your preconceived notions of what my post will contain. You spent all day trying to figure out my angle of attack when all I wanted was the 2 or 3 sentences you posted abolve....and why wouldn't it piss me off that it took over 12 hours to drag that out of you?!?!?!?!


So then my original comment of " Yeah, condensation, What WILL they think of next...."
HERE IT IS !! here's the problem.. for one.. I never read from you "Yeah, condensation, What WILL they think of next..."

I take it, that's what you were referring to when you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
"bah...pointless cheap shot edited in exchange for a question.

What makes their comments humorous and virtually anything I would have said an attack? Is it my USE of the term stupid because I think we all understand that's what joe said and Latenite laughed......"
I wouldn't have a problem with "Condensation, what will they think of next"
goes along with what Joe said.. just not as funny.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
although maybe not as funny, would have garnered a non combative responsive from you just like Joe's? Think about this now because the comment I DID post wasn't of a combative nature either....I merely asked a question
That's just it,, I NEVER saw your comment about "what will they next of next" apparently you edited it out... I can tell you however, if you had posted that, and joe hadn't made his comment, I probably would not have posted here AT ALL.. I found his post funny, I commended him, and offered up my own experience with my A/C. I wouldn't have found your response funny..Personally I wouldn't have determined it to be hateful or an attack. I suppose it would have given me some insight into the story however, because I never bothered to read it.. which is the same bit of info I got from Joe's post..


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
And again, I'm not fishing for anything. I asked a question and for some reason it took you about 13 hours to give a genuine answer then you basically repeated the same thing 3 times in your last 3 paragraphs....and I shouldn't question this mentality?
LOL well believe me, it didn't take me 13 hours to "come up with a response" I'm not that concerned with what ever your issue here is..
But it would have been helpful in this conversation.. if I had known what the heck you were talking about, referring to what you either "almost" posted, or posted, then edited away. I'm not a mind reader. but even without that.. seems I got the general gist of what your issue was, which is "why does everyone hate me so?" yet , I'm the one who apparently has mental issues ?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:51 AM   #22
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
O.K. you didn't pose an "argument" you posed a 'topic' of conversation.. how's that ?
NO I DID NOT. I asked for your opinion, not an explanation of your opinion or an analysis of what you thought I was trying to do.

A simple question, not an argument, not a topic of conversation. JUST A QUESTION.

Do you get it this time?

Quote:
HERE IT IS !! here's the problem.. for one.. I never read from you "Yeah, condensation, What WILL they think of next..."

I take it, that's what you were referring to when you said

I wouldn't have a problem with "Condensation, what will they think of next"
goes along with what Joe said.. just not as funny.
Yes, that's what I was refering to with the edited comment. So you don't mind making fun of people's stupidity if it's not openly condescending. My two closest friends and I met around 1987 and still see each other multiple times a week, so obviously our "poking fun" at one's stupidity has progressed beyond what you, and obviously many others here, hence my question, deem acceptable.

Why did it take 3 days to get this answer?

Quote:
That's just it,, I NEVER saw your comment about "what will they next of next" apparently you edited it out... I can tell you however, if you had posted that, and joe hadn't made his comment, I probably would not have posted here AT ALL.. I found his post funny, I commended him, and offered up my own experience with my A/C. I wouldn't have found your response funny..Personally I wouldn't have determined it to be hateful or an attack. I suppose it would have given me some insight into the story however, because I never bothered to read it.. which is the same bit of info I got from Joe's post..
Well, it's really hard to say you wouldn't have labeled my othercomment as hateful or an attack when that's basically what you did with the post I DID make...

As far as insight on the story, well what can I say, condensation ha s been around for qutie a while now


Quote:
LOL well believe me, it didn't take me 13 hours to "come up with a response" I'm not that concerned with what ever your issue here is..
But it would have been helpful in this conversation.. if I had known what the heck you were talking about, referring to what you either "almost" posted, or posted, then edited away. I'm not a mind reader. but even without that.. seems I got the general gist of what your issue was, which is "why does everyone hate me so?" yet , I'm the one who apparently has mental issues ?
Ummm, you don't have to be a mind reader, I asked a question:

Quote:
What makes their comments humorous and virtually anything I would have said an attack?.....
and you indeed took my question as an "argument" and proceeded to argue with me instead of just answering my question.....

Which was yeah, it's ok to make fun of someones stupidity as long as it's not openly condescending. Well I can name about 5 guys who grew up together plus their extended families that you'd have to grow some thicker skin around pretty quickly

For future reference, I'll try to follow your advice for the remainder of my stay, which interestingly enough, was brought into question this morning by a rather startling discovery I made.....more details to come.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-10-2007 at 10:07 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:38 PM   #23
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 215 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR

Yes, that's what I was refering to with the edited comment. So you don't mind making fun of people's stupidity if it's not openly condescending. My two closest friends and I met around 1987 and still see each other multiple times a week, so obviously our "poking fun" at one's stupidity has progressed beyond what you, and obviously many others here, hence my question, deem acceptable.

Why did it take 3 days to get this answer?
Heck if I know why it took you 3 days to come with this answer.
Look, I grew up with 3 older brothers, and all my friends, we regularly insult each other and cut each other down all the time..
I just choose not to do this so openly, on a message board, where many times my intent is not fully recognized with just words on a page.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well, it's really hard to say you wouldn't have labeled my othercomment as hateful or an attack when that's basically what you did with the post I DID make...
I certainly did no such thing.. i didn't say it was hateful, or an attack.. at first I did label it "off topic" and yea perhaps I mislabeled your question an "argument" But I was getting impatient with the questioning, when apparently it all had to do with a comment you "almost" made.





Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
and you indeed took my question as an "argument" and proceeded to argue with me instead of just answering my question.....

Which was yeah, it's ok to make fun of someones stupidity as long as it's not openly condescending. Well I can name about 5 guys who grew up together plus their extended families that you'd have to grow some thicker skin around pretty quickly
Don't see that I've tried to argue with you here, but instead tried desperately to see where you were coming from.. and it seems I did, regardless of trying to figure out you were talking about a comment you "Almost" made.

So again.. if the conversation is actually about why anything you "MIGHT" say, or things you "usually" say are deemed an attack.. It might have something to do with the insults you like to throw around.. calling people idiots, or Fat @$@ or constantly berating them for their religious beliefs. So over a history of time people get on the defensive. I'll go as far to say you might not start every discussion off that way, but for one reason or another it tends to drift that way.

I've seen more threads on message boards or mailing lists, wander off into oblivion because one member did not understand the intent/message/context of another. then the next thing you know it turns into all out war. So sometimes I tend to hold off on exactly what I might feel.. and word my thoughts more carefully and load them with
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:44 PM   #24
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 196 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Very good Late Night.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #25
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Heck if I know why it took you 3 days to come with this answer.
Look, I grew up with 3 older brothers, and all my friends, we regularly insult each other and cut each other down all the time..
I just choose not to do this so openly, on a message board, where many times my intent is not fully recognized with just words on a page.
Ahhh, so what you are saying is "don't be yourself, you might offend someone".

Do I even need to list what's wrong with that mentality?


Quote:
I certainly did no such thing.. i didn't say it was hateful, or an attack.. at first I did label it "off topic" and yea perhaps I mislabeled your question an "argument" But I was getting impatient with the questioning, when apparently it all had to do with a comment you "almost" made.
The content of the comment was/is irrelevant, the fact that it was a sarcastic comment which I removed is all that was relevant to my question. Again, anything else you "read into it" was completely of your own doing and pretty much my point. You have a preconceived notion of content regardless of what I actually post and THAT'S what you respond to rather than the content of my post. Even with this excuse....I asked you one question that took you 3 days to answer and you were getting impatient with ME!!!! My intention was to use Piemaker in my example, having YOU step up to the plate instead demonstrates that it's a prejudice held by several members.....and what do you want to bet the vast majority of those users are christian to boot.....like I haven't been here before and don't know exactly what's really going on.


Quote:
Don't see that I've tried to argue with you here, but instead tried desperately to see where you were coming from.. and it seems I did, regardless of trying to figure out you were talking about a comment you "Almost" made.
You are absolutely correct, filibustering for 3 days isn't exactly arguing. However it IS why you made yourself "impatient with the questioning" isn't it?
Quote:
So again.. if the conversation is actually about why anything you "MIGHT" say, or things you "usually" say are deemed an attack.. It might have something to do with the insults you like to throw around.. calling people idiots, or Fat @$@ or constantly berating them for their religious beliefs. So over a history of time people get on the defensive. I'll go as far to say you might not start every discussion off that way, but for one reason or another it tends to drift that way.
Excellent, that's called a confession. I don't always attack, you're always on the defensive. In this particular example, you read my post with a preconcieved notion of the content, and instead of simply answering my question, you spent 3 days beating around the bush and growing "impatient with my questioning" instead of just answering my question.

THEN I'm a bad guy for saying god damn that was stupid, like it's MY fault or something, then someone else jumps in and starts throwing punches like TB did on another topic this morning. It's a predictable cycle we both hate and yet you want ME to change My ways when it's you who perpetuate the instanity in the first place because of your own prejudices.

Remember, all I did was ask a question.

Funny how that works, huh?
Quote:
I've seen more threads on message boards or mailing lists, wander off into oblivion because one member did not understand the intent/message/context of another. then the next thing you know it turns into all out war. So sometimes I tend to hold off on exactly what I might feel.. and word my thoughts more carefully and load them with
Again, our strategies and method of delivery differ. My "regular" posting times are early in the morning, before work, and on my lunch break. That doesn't give me much time to "carefully think out my responses and load them with wit", but it does allow enough time to provide and honest opinion, which I can clarify later if need be, when people DON'T jump to conclusions based on preconceived notions rather than the content of my post.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #26
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 215 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Without getting into everything in that last post.
You've accused me of a few things. Of being on the defensive, or assuming everything you do is an 'attack' which personally I find far from the truth. Yes I know we've gotten into a few heated discussions in the past.. But I'm not LOOKING for you to start something in every thread... far from it.. More than a few times. in private commnunications with a couple of people on these boards that I know personally.. I've come to your defense.. (and before you say it, yes I know, you need no defense from me :-) ) and saying that I don't necessarily believe you start every discussion looking for a fight.

I've even seen a few people on this message board, come out and agree with you on different subjects.. But at the same time, you'll turn around and make some comment as to "what passes for intelligence around here" and yet you wonder why some of your comments may be taken the wrong way..

Bottom line.. you asked why some of your comments are deemed one way or the other.. given the history thus far, it's going to take an effort on your part, to sway opinion. If that is your concern.

and no I didn't say "Not to be yourself" what ever that may be.. But if you want to "try" and get along with people on this board.. you might start by not trying to insult everyone's intelligence so much. And try avoiding some of the topics that have been argued into the ground around here.

And I do know, you are not the only one around here who is quick to throw out an insult.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 264 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Without getting into everything in that last post.
You've accused me of a few things. Of being on the defensive, or assuming everything you do is an 'attack' which personally I find far from the truth. Yes I know we've gotten into a few heated discussions in the past.. But I'm not LOOKING for you to start something in every thread... far from it.. More than a few times. in private communications with a couple of people on these boards that I know personally.. I've come to your defense.. (and before you say it, yes I know, you need no defense from me :-) ) and saying that I don't necessarily believe you start every discussion looking for a fight.

I've even seen a few people on this message board, come out and agree with you on different subjects.. But at the same time, you'll turn around and make some comment as to "what passes for intelligence around here" and yet you wonder why some of your comments may be taken the wrong way..

Bottom line.. you asked why some of your comments are deemed one way or the other.. given the history thus far, it's going to take an effort on your part, to sway opinion. If that is your concern.

and no I didn't say "Not to be yourself" what ever that may be.. But if you want to "try" and get along with people on this board.. you might start by not trying to insult everyone's intelligence so much. And try avoiding some of the topics that have been argued into the ground around here.

And I do know, you are not the only one around here who is quick to throw out an insult.

Yes I know I am one that is I am working on keeping them short and to the point and on thread. This is a very good post. I think that some NEVER go to the fun post just the hot topics and post false info. I know I have before and apologized and took the post down. Nobody is perfect. It would seem that some like to argue just for the sake of the argument. Yes I know that debate or argument are good but we know what passes for debate around here and what passes for rude insults and personal attacks.
__________________
Maranatha
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran
 
Texasbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the woods
Posts: 1,819
Rep Power: 212 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Very good posts Isaac and Latenight. Very nice to see you both trying so hard, apologizing if needed, and extending the olive branch. Relationships, even on a message board, are like streets. It runs both ways. Or it's like your bank account, you get out of it what you put into it!
__________________
One shoe can change your life! Cinderella
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #29
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Without getting into everything in that last post.
You've accused me of a few things. Of being on the defensive, or assuming everything you do is an 'attack' which personally I find far from the truth.
Fair enough, you haven't "exactly" stated that, but I think your comment was pretty clear.

...and I quote: "It might have something to do with the insults you like to throw around.. calling people idiots, or Fat @$@ or constantly berating them for their religious beliefs. So over a history of time people get on the defensive. I'll go as far to say you might not start every discussion off that way, but for one reason or another it tends to drift that way."
Quote:
Yes I know we've gotten into a few heated discussions in the past.. But I'm not LOOKING for you to start something in every thread... far from it.. More than a few times. in private commnunications with a couple of people on these boards that I know personally.. I've come to your defense.. (and before you say it, yes I know, you need no defense from me :-) ) and saying that I don't necessarily believe you start every discussion looking for a fight.
I don't doubt your words, that would be the logical conclusion from objective observation. However, you have to admit it's a "pretty amazing coincidence" that when I set about trying to prove my point that I didn't really have any problems getting someone one to step up to the plate on their own.

BTW, on the Dear SBLive Members thread, TBelle did infact type "when every post you make is attacked by one person" in the second post on that topic.
Quote:
I've even seen a few people on this message board, come out and agree with you on different subjects.. But at the same time, you'll turn around and make some comment as to "what passes for intelligence around here" and yet you wonder why some of your comments may be taken the wrong way..
No I don't "wonder" about it at all. What I'm doing is utilizing your "testimony" in my defense. Notice my comment about TBelle above.


Quote:
Bottom line.. you asked why some of your comments are deemed one way or the other.. given the history thus far, it's going to take an effort on your part, to sway opinion. If that is your concern.
Not really my concern as your feelings are about as insignificant to me as mine are to you. My purpose was to illicit A response, not a particular response and show that it really didn't matter if I even asked a question, the attitude would be the same.
Quote:
and no I didn't say "Not to be yourself" what ever that may be.. But if you want to "try" and get along with people on this board.. you might start by not trying to insult everyone's intelligence so much. And try avoiding some of the topics that have been argued into the ground around here.
Yes well, then what exactly did you mean with the below statement if it WAS NOT that you choose to alter your personality on a message board?

I just choose not to do this so openly, on a message board, where many times my intent is not fully recognized with just words on a page.

As far as "the insults", make them look stupid, don't call them stupid....got it.
Quote:
And I do know, you are not the only one around here who is quick to throw out an insult.

Yes, I understand that as well, but as I indicated in my initial response in this post, those implications ARE being made none the less....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran
 
rhertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 241 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Hint, he's doing it on purpose!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com