Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Health

Notices

Old 05-10-2007, 07:41 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Happy Feet Tips

You've heard it before: wear shoes that fit well, high heels are bad for women's backs, and flip flops, known as 'thongs' Down Under, don't provide enough support.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:08 AM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
You've heard it before: wear shoes that fit well, high heels are bad for women's backs, and flip flops, known as 'thongs' Down Under, don't provide enough support.
WHATEVER!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
WHATEVER!
Now Tbelle support can be beautiful Neo thinks you should change your avatar to the hanging gardens picture I posted on the pie thread I hope you did not just break a heel when you read that
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:24 AM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't broken one, but I could break one at any moment over your head and place it stategically shoved somewhere on/in your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterwards it would be followed up by a repeat performance for Neo!!!!

Would you like that lubricated sir?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:28 AM   #5
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Tisk, Tisk...Tbelle those sound like fighting words. After Brainsmash and Al get out of the ring you may be find yourself in the ring!

Get some support.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:28 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
I haven't broken one, but I could break one at any moment over your head and place it strategically shoved somewhere on/in your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterwords it would be followed up by a repeat performance for Neo!!!!

Would you like that lubricated sir?
Neo would like the lubricant please I did help you with your spelling
Old 05-10-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tisk, Tisk...Tbelle those sound like fighting words. After Brainsmash and Al get out of the ring you may be find yourself in the ring!

Get some support.

Neo, you would love to go a round or two in the ring?
Old 05-10-2007, 09:05 AM   #8
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I'm just not sure if you could handle a round or two. You may break a nail or a heel.... Start watching UFC get some moves!

And don't forget some support....
Old 05-10-2007, 09:23 AM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm just not sure if you could handle a round or two. You may break a nail or a heel.... Start watching UFC get some moves!

And don't forget some support....
I can go all three rounds, but you might need some blue to get you there.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:39 AM   #10
Neo
Advanced Member

You may need to shy away from fighting and stick to paper, rock, scissors.

at your age all that physical exertion could be a life altering event!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:40 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I can go all three rounds, but you might need some blue to get you there.
OH MY< MY Neo I think she is insulting your man hood Hate to see you put down like that at your age @42 it all depends right Tbelle
Old 05-10-2007, 09:45 AM   #12
Neo
Advanced Member

It's tough to dance like a butterfly and sting like a bee in heels with old age.

I bet 21 could handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's tough to dance like a butterfly and sting like a bee in heels with old age.

I bet 21 could handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But could you handle 21?????????????????????????
Old 05-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I can see it not W.W. 21 and Tbelle granny once again
Old 05-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #15
Neo
Advanced Member

Quote:

I'll die trying!!!!!