Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Science & Technology

Notices

Old 12-10-2007, 11:53 PM   #1
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
The strange case of Arie DeGeus

On November 11, 2007, Arie DeGeus, the inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials stated that the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and unlikely to be a homicide.

Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing - among other things - that he had been in good health at around age 45. The timing is also suspicious: DeGeus was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete.

Security and Media Relations personnel at the airport did not respond to numerous phone and email inquiries.

Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:

DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”. (Read Bearden's entire article here)

Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks prior to his death, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer with us.

For more on Arie DeGeus, visit AMDG Scientific's website, or see this interview with him published by American Antigravity in 2005.

For Tom Bearden's article about his death, click here.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Maye he died from all the drugs he was doing that made him believe in the possibility of that invention working.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Maye he died from all the drugs he was doing that made him believe in the possibility of that invention working.
Silly me! Of course you're right,...this couldnt possibly be the work of the military industrial complex, could it? I mean, it'd be crazy to think they had anythin to do with his death, or the death of Stanley Meyer. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about all of those microbiologists that have been droppin like flies over the years. Its only coincidence, right? Its just the tin-foil hat types jumpin to conclusions, right? See, I feel so much better now, because I have faith in you, Joe. I'll sleep so much better now, knowin that your skepticism and steadfast faith in the government is at work 24/7, protectin all of us and makin the world a safer place to live. And I think ya deserve some sort of recognition for this service you've so selflessly provided. So, please send me your full name and address in a personal message so I can write a letter to each branch of our federal government (along with copies to each branch of the military and every "alphabet" agency), singin your praises and nominatin ya for the highest civilian award. Ya have my heartfelt thanks Joe...goodness, listen to me gushin over ya in admiration. Dont worry, I'm gonna make sure the bigshots know what an upstandin citizen ya are. No no, dont thank me...lettin em know all about ya is the least I can do. Hell, they might even make ya the next Phil Klass.

Thanks again, Joe...and I'll be waitin on that info.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 12-11-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Why would the government want to kill anyone working that field? It's obviously not a threat to anyone because it is impossible for them to succeed. Killing someone researching cold fusion or water-powered cars is like killing somebody researching flat earth science or the moon landing hoax.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #5
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

They produced workin examples of the technology. What do ya suppose happened to their work after their murders?
Old 12-12-2007, 09:42 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Nobody ever produced any examples of working technology like that because it is impossible. Not because we don't have the technology/engineering capability (like what made the atom bomb "impossible" in 1900) but because it violates the laws of physics.