Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > SBLive! Anime

Notices

Old 02-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #1
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Naruto Shippuuden **Spoiler Warning**

The next season of Naruto has aired in Japan. Let the subtitled anime ripping begin!

The new season takes place over 2.5 years following the events of the first season. During season one, yet to be entirely aired in the U.S., Sasuke Uchiha abandons the Leaf Village to accept Orochimaru's teachings. The Akatsuki, lead by Itachi Uchiha, are after Naruto and Gaara for their "demonic connections." Gaara, I hear, now defends his village proudly as the new Kazekage after the death of his father. Good riddance, because his father was a putz and wore a veil!

Naruto has just returned to Konoha Village after 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya (the pervy sage). Sakura has since been training with the 5th Hokage, Tsunade, in the ways of the medical ninja. There is no doubt that Team 7 will become the new Sanins. Anyway, Naruto and Sakura join up with Kakashi-sensei to become a 3-man version of the old Team 7. They have another "bell" test where Naruto and Sakura are much more successful than their last test with Kakashi.

You can sneak a peak at the new season's first episode on Youtube. If I find the most recent episode, I'll try to post it here.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 AM   #2
Rukia96

Rep Power: 0 Rukia96 will become famous soon enough Rukia96 will become famous soon enough
aw i just read it, ugh. I hate myself now. i totally just gave it away for myself. noo:l
Rukia96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
I've got Shippuuden episodes 1-18. It's not a bad series, but very slow-going. I hear Hinata is a real 10 in the 2nd season, sporting long hair and a mature physique, and still wild about Naruto. I want to see the episode where he meets up with her again.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:01 AM   #4
Rukia96

Rep Power: 0 Rukia96 will become famous soon enough Rukia96 will become famous soon enough
lol. she's so much cuter looking with her hair long.
Rukia96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

You should see episode 185 from the first season. Naruto picks up this furry little creature, called an "onbu," that attaches itself to his back and won't come off until it grows up.

In one scene, Hinata is sneaking around Naruto as he walks down the street. He stops her and asks what she wants. She mentions a rumor flying around that Naruto has a kid. Naruto shows Hinata and little critter on his back, she freaks out and faints. Naruto runs over to her and helps her up. She wakes up, sees onbu, and passes out again. The scene is really funny. If you ever get your videos to work, I have the clip in the video gallery.

Naruto and Onbu.
Click image for larger version

Name:	onbu2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	872Click image for larger version

Name:	onbu.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	873

By the end of the episode, the onbu has grown up and Naruto is walking back to the village as normal and finds EVERYONE with an onbu of their own (even Tsunade and Shizune). LOL! Even Akamaru and Tsunade's pig are carrying an onbu.