Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-03-2006, 06:16 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Where's Scarlett?!

It's almost traditional now to have a TGIF together! Cheers!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #17
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
It's almost traditional now to have a TGIF together! Cheers!
LOL i forgot to post today was pretty busy. TGIF!!!!! CHEERS!!!
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #18
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
WOW did you see how many people view this thread???? We sure are popular

Feel free to post your TGIF heck I just got back from a party lol imagine how I am feeling
Old 11-10-2006, 08:22 AM   #19
scarlett
Advanced Member

Well another TGIF! I am going to key largo in the morning, this will be fun i have never been to any of the keys and yes this is the first key I believe.

Everyone have a great weekend I know I will!
Attached Images

Last edited by scarlett; 11-10-2006 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Life after children

Time to dance around the fire. Kids almost over heard us planning to go out to
eat to night but the wife could see the look in my eye and covered the trail before she (daughter) knew what hit her. The kids when at home would like to bring boy friends and guess who pays. Life after kids if they only knew what me and the wife are up to they would die :-) TGIF !!
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #21
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
LOL i forgot to post today was pretty busy. TGIF!!!!! CHEERS!!!
TGIF back at cha there!! My how this thread makes the weeks seem to pass quicker!

I wonder if they celebrate TAIF in Iraq?
Old 12-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #22
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

TFIF to All!!

Ha, I beat you to it this week Scarlett! I hope you have a great weekend! I don't know where you are at the moment, but we are all freezing up here!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:45 PM   #23
scarlett
Advanced Member

Right now i'm having a bit of cold weather myself, the norm here is actually 72-78 and it's getting into the 60's tonight brrr for here!

I do miss the 4 seasons a bit believe it or not. THe one thing we do have here is green grass year round and we can plant flowers too!
Old 12-08-2006, 04:24 PM   #24
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Right now i'm having a bit of cold weather myself, the norm here is actually 72-78 and it's getting into the 60's tonight brrr for here!

I do miss the 4 seasons a bit believe it or not. THe one thing we do have here is green grass year round and we can plant flowers too!
I'll trade you anytime! (But I'm ok with the cold weather as long as we don't have any ice storms) Well it's almost tini time!.................TGIF!!
Old 12-08-2006, 04:30 PM   #25
scarlett
Advanced Member

we have a huge party tonight to go to. My neighbors are moving I really like them. They are originallyl from Longview, TX (small world eh?) and are moving to Dallas next week. Well he is moving she is staying till the house sells. Kinda like what happened to me last year UGH!
Old 12-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #26
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
we have a huge party tonight to go to. My neighbors are moving I really like them. They are originallyl from Longview, TX (small world eh?) and are moving to Dallas next week. Well he is moving she is staying till the house sells. Kinda like what happened to me last year UGH!
Bummer about the neighbors moving.. have fun at the party. TGIF!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #27
scarlett
Advanced Member

Ok let's say THANK GOD ITS THE WEEKEND! This forum is way behind on posts so I will start posting again, TGIF!
Old 01-06-2007, 12:19 AM   #28
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I'll drink to that.. wait a minute. .I already did..

TGIF!

whoooo.. that was fun.

Old 01-06-2007, 05:30 AM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thank God it is Saturday

Scarlet how is the diet coming? So I have been to the Keys 14 trips over the years and it is a great place to party. Good diving and good fishing and lots of tiki huts to get drinks. Good to see you back up on the board we have missed you. Have a key lime pie for me. See ya when ya get back.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:56 AM   #30
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

TGIF everyone

I'm so happy, I could do a little jig..