Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 05-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Freaky Nude man in high heels

http://www.9news.com/news/watercoole...?storyid=68853

Talk about a sex education coarse. I don't know what he was thinking. Do you think he was a sex offender.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
A man wearing nothing but women's high heels was the cause of a building lockdown by police in downtown McMinnville.
Isaac! I thought police told you not to come back to McMinnville ever since your last visit wearing speedos.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:05 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Isaac! I thought police told you not to come back to McMinnville ever since your last visit wearing speedos.
Anime do not out me on the board it is not nice. I might could get in the speedo but heels no way. I would break a leg quick.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:51 AM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Are you sure Isaac, it looked like red spikes to me. Did you borrow them from T'belle.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Are you sure Isaac, it looked like red spikes to me. Did you borrow them from T'belle.
Tbelle does not share her shoes besides she might have toe jam
Old 05-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Tbelle does not share her shoes besides she might have toe jam
Oh no no no. T'belle has a thing about nasty feet as you know. Pedicures once a week is a must! Toe jam is not allowed in this house.

But if you would like to squeeze into my red stilletto's, I'd let you.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:15 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh no no no. T'belle has a thing about nasty feet as you know. Pedicures once a week is a must! Toe jam is not allowed in this house.

But if you would like to squeeze into my red stilletto's, I'd let you.
You need to get that strap fixed first and use some spray on them too WW.see21.com

stiletto's, (see spell check)
Old 05-10-2007, 01:35 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
The strap does need repair, doesn't it? HINT HINT HINT
Old 05-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
The man was described as 40 to 50 years old, bald or with short white hair, of thin to medium build.

He was last seen running down one of the building's hallways in the heels, police said.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #10
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
To the man in heels:
Old 05-10-2007, 08:11 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
The man was described as 40 to 50 years old, bald or with short white hair, of thin to medium build.

He was last seen running down one of the building's hallways in the heels, police said.
Hey Scarlett...did he have kind of a pot belly like this....Name:  fat man.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  3.6 KB

If so, it was Isaac!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:12 PM   #12
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Scarlett...did he have kind of a pot belly like this....Attachment 513

If so, it was Isaac!
i'm dying here about fell out my chair
Old 05-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Tbelle you "personal trainer" and pool boy dropped this off at my office and said you are working on those cankels and pizza dough but you still have the years to fight.
Tbelle gone WILD !
Name:  Fat Girl Tbelle.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  12.0 KB
Old 05-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #14
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Isaac you are too bad. T'Belle 's gonna kick your butt if you don't watch out.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:17 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Isaac you are too bad. T'Belle 's gonna kick your butt if you don't watch out.
You know Pie if she really looked like that I would not post it. She is holding up ok for her age hell I am much older and not in shape even though I do treadmill every other day for the last three years it helps but I do not have a trainer but I am a great cook It is the female mind I have lived with for all these years. I was just watching my 15 year old getting ready to out and oh how she loves that mirror. VAIN creatures are the feminine side very vain.