Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > Red River Roasters

Notices

Old 12-28-2006, 09:16 AM   #1
Coffeeman

Rep Power: 0 Coffeeman is on a distinguished road Coffeeman is on a distinguished road
After Christmas Blues

What happened to all the coffee drinkers out there? This place was jammed before Christmas. I guess everyone is trying to rest up for New Years.
Come on in we are open.

Courtyard Coffee
Next to Michaels and Sams
Coffee Man
Coffeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:48 AM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeeman
What happened to all the coffee drinkers out there? This place was jammed before Christmas. I guess everyone is trying to rest up for New Years.
Come on in we are open.

Courtyard Coffee
Next to Michaels and Sams
Coffee Man
Hey there coffeeman. I drove thru your window this morning! Excellent coffee! As for the holiday slow down, I also see the same thing on these boards and with other businesses. Holidays sometimes (temporarily) change peoples normal routines. I'm sure things will return to normal soon after the new year.

By the way, I have never had a sandwich from Courtyard Coffee. I will do my part in supporting a shreveport.com sponsor by trying one out for lunch this week.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hey there Coffeeman

I do not drink coffee but I did not know you served food. My office is right around the corner from you. Do you have a web site or a list of what you serve there. We are always looking for a new place to lunch at.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:34 PM   #4
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
I would drink coffee but ...

it is hard to drink if your the Snow Man I would like to know what kind of food you serve too ? Welcome to SB Live and I will stop in your place soon do
you have a drive thru ?
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:52 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
hey Snowman. Yea they have a drivethru. I drink a lot of coffee, but I see they have some nice looking sandwiches. Fancy 'Ciabatta' (sp?) bread and made fresh. I'm surprised I haven't ordered any. I guess for me, coffee is an appetite supressant. A cup of Joe is all I need, and i'm good to go for a couple of hours.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:00 PM   #6
Coffeeman

Rep Power: 0 Coffeeman is on a distinguished road Coffeeman is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the support

Glad to know we have some coffee drinkers and local business supporters around town. A couple of you wanted to know about our sandwiches.
We try to keep it simple but we do make them to order and offer ham, turkey and chicken salad. Served on Wheat, Sourdough, Croissant or in our wraps (spinach herb, tomato basil, Jalapeno chedder) with lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickle spear and chips (Miss Vickies - original, BBQ or Jalapeno).
We aren't known as a lunch destination yet but if you want a sandwich made like you would make it at home come see us.
If you are in a hurry to work and don't want to wait in the Green Giant's drive-thru and want a better cup of coffee at a cheaper price we are the coffee shop for you.

When you come, please don't run off sit and stay awhile.

See you at Courtyard Coffee
Thanks again,
Coffeeman
Coffeeman is offline   Reply With Quote