Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 12-11-2006, 08:13 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post What Characteristics Should Santa Claus Have?

Santa Claus shows up everywhere in late November and until Christmas Eve. The stories that explain this multiplicity -- special powers or Santa's many helpers -- can vary greatly from family to family.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:33 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Christmas in LA

Great time of year for family and friends. Is there anybody out there that will
drink to that ??
Isaac

Link to Christmas in LA
www.jingleshells.com
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:23 AM   #3
whoisthat

Rep Power: 0 whoisthat will become famous soon enough whoisthat will become famous soon enough
So, What do you want for Christmas?

What were your more memorable gifts to give and get? And what do you want for Christmas this year? Do you give or get the same thing every year?
whoisthat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:13 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Great time of year for family and friends. Is there anybody out there that will
drink to that ??
Isaac
CHEERS, and a HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too !
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:15 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthat
What were your more memorable gifts to give and get? And what do you want for Christmas this year? Do you give or get the same thing every year?
I want my kids to have a good Christmas foremost. Christmas is for them IMHO. But I do manage to get a box of Godiva chocolates every year.

As for memorable gifts, that would have to be gifts I received as a child. Lifesavers Books come to mind. We got those every year for at least a decade.

My dad and uncle like to remind us of the depression and how they would get an orange in their Christmas stocking. (and they were glad to get it!) It's a long way between an orange and a shiny new Playstation 3! One reason to be proud to be an American this Christmas. I'm sure there are places on this earth that offer little more than an orange still.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:37 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Link to Christmas in LA
www.jingleshells.com
Now that ain't right.....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:46 AM   #7
Cichlid Man

What Characteristics Should Santa Claus Have?

Big belly and a bowl full of jelly. Lots of joy for girls and boys. I would like to see the Bumble and Yukon Jack riding with him :-)
Cichlid Man