Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-21-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Merry Christmas To All

Well Christmas is almost here, kids are getting excited. So to all of you
Merry Christmas. I hope each and everyone of you the very best holiday.
This is as close to snow as I can get rhertz.

Name:  snow3.gif
Views: 45
Size:  75.1 KB

Name:  snow2.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  31.6 KB
Old 12-21-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Well Christmas is almost here, kids are getting excited. So to all of you
Merry Christmas. I hope each and everyone of you the very best holiday.

And a Merry Christmas back at ya Pie.. and thanks for the Christmas Card !
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
And a Merry Christmas back at ya Pie.. and thanks for the Christmas Card !
You are so very welcome, have a nice holiday.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Merry Christmas Pie Thank you for the nice Christmas card.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:19 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Merry Christmas Pie Thank you for the nice Christmas card.
Your welcome, Merry Christmas to you and Ms Issac. May you both have a good holiday.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:45 PM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas Pie to you and your family! May you all have a safe and healthy holiday season! How many pies are you making this go round?

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:01 PM   #7
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Merry Christmas Pie to you and your family! May you all have a safe and healthy holiday season! How many pies are you making this go round?

8 and a bananna pudding
And may you have a very Merry Dhristnas and a wonderful holiday
Old 12-21-2007, 09:28 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Merry Christmas Piemaker. My kiddos have never seen snow, well, real snow anyways... I give Al Gore an "F" in combating "Global Warming" so far..... But thanks for the "virtual snow"!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:35 PM   #9
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Merry Christmas to all from the NCers. Best of New Years to you as well.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #10
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas from Pokie and Steven!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:19 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Merry Christmas !

http://www.holdman.com/v.asp?f=carol...&vw=640&vh=320

Sound turned up !!
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Merry Christmas !

http://www.holdman.com/v.asp?f=carol...&vw=640&vh=320

Sound turned up !!
LOL, I'm watching a flick right now on HBO called "Deck the Halls" with Danny Devito and this video reminds me of his house.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #13
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Nice Pocs... and IS - that is one of my favs now.

And to think... the best I could be bothered to manage is me at the front stoop light switch to Blitzkrieg Bop.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:19 PM   #14
j.nc
Advanced Member

Christmas in New Orleans

Magnolia trees at night
Sparkling bright
Fields of cotton look
Wintry white
When it's Christmas time in New Orleans

A barefoot choir in prayer fills the air
Mississippi folks gathering there
Cause it's Christmas time in New Orleans

You'll see a Dixieland
Santa Claus
Leading the band to a good old
Creole beat
Golly what a spirit, you can only hear it
Down on Basin Street
Your cares will disappear,
When you hear, Hallelujah, St. Nicholas is here

Magnolia trees at night
Sparkling bright
Fields of cotton look
Wintry white

A barefoot choir in prayer fills the air
Mississippi folks gathering there
Cause it's Christmas time in New Orleans

a Louis Armstrong favorite
By Richard Sherman and Joe Van Winkle
Old 12-24-2007, 11:31 PM   #15
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
MERRY CHRISTMAS!