Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Family & Home

Notices

Old 12-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #16
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I plant my peas in Town South. We love it here, it's quiet,good neighborhood school, a neighborhood daycare, swim and tennis club, a nice wlaking and bike riding path through the neighborhood, and very close to anything you want to buy.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #17
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
I have a friend who lives in Shady Grove. Seems nice enough, and in the price range our friend is looking for.

A Grover !?? a grover !? LOL good ol' Shady Grove.. Wasn't quite a grover myself.. lived in that area, just as Bellair merged into Shady Grove. I did have pecan trees in my yard if that counts LOL

Walked many a street there in the grove.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #18
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
I plant my peas in Town South. We love it here, it's quiet,good neighborhood school, a neighborhood daycare, swim and tennis club, a nice wlaking and bike riding path through the neighborhood, and very close to anything you want to buy.
I ride my bike in Town South, and we are members of the pool there. Mother-in-law lives there as well. Seems like a nice place.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall F. Graham View Post
I am a loan officer at Aulds Horne and White, you are more than welcome to give me a call at the office, and I will try to steer you in the right direction...
Oh dear Lord, here he goes AGAIN!!!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A good list, but you forgot to mention that if there are shoes hanging on power lines, it's a bad area.
Umm...I believe Morph we've decided it depends on the type of shoes hanging and depending on the type hanging there are people who'd like to be called.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:41 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
...and offer you a complimentary breakfast for two if you attend my half hour real estate presentation.
My thoughts exactly!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 09:06 PM   #22
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlin View Post
I also shoot folks who come around..
I hope I don't see you on Foxnews tonight next to Joe Horn!

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Nov...ooting,00.html
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #23
chitlin

Rep Power: 0 chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I hope I don't see you on Foxnews tonight next to Joe Horn!

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Nov...ooting,00.html
Damn Strate, Don't come round here lessen you got bidness wid me.

You go Joe!!

Why couldn't you stay with the Saints. You no they needed you. All you wont is money, now your coach done gone to Ar-Kansas. Maybe you could go there and get some smarts!
chitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:06 PM   #24
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Something else you could do is drive around until you see someone with a Border Collie and move in to that neighborhood.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #25
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
This really works

After you decide what area you'd really like to live in......
Buy a copy of the Legal News.. look for divorces in that area. You can buy that house way under market value.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:20 PM   #26
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
A Grover !?? a grover !? LOL good ol' Shady Grove.. Wasn't quite a grover myself.. lived in that area, just as Bellair merged into Shady Grove. I did have pecan trees in my yard if that counts LOL

Walked many a street there in the grove.
Ahhhh....the "grove"....I too lived on Bradley st. during my years at Parkway. Walked those streets, and rode bikes, I wonder if my name is still spray painted in "the tunnel" behind Aulds.....?. Many good times and good friends- pretty safe too.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #27
MattyMattyChooChoo

Rep Power: 0 MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice
I said "South Highlands" but I meant "Southern Hills". 45 minutes from Southern Hills, but that's because I'd have to drop my wife off at work and drive halfway back to get to my job. I need my car for work and she doesn't.
MattyMattyChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote