Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 07-05-2007, 06:57 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Man Upset Over Manners Punches Wendy's Worker In Face

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...html?qs=1;bp=t

Quote:
Police said the 40-year-old man ordered food at the drive-through, got upset over manners and walked up to the window and punched a girl in the face at the Rodi Road Wendy's.
What they need to do is put that man in a room with a family member of the girl for about a hour. Or they could tie him to a chair and put the girl in there.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I'm having a joepole moment...

Good for him. Manners is important when you are being paid a wage to serve a customer....

(ducking)

Actually my mama taught me right. It is NEVER right for a male to hit a female.. And that is what I teach my son when his little sister picks on him. Women should pick on men either. Difficult situation to handle, but not impossible..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Getting even

I agree I would never hit one of those rude people but once I got even. At a Burger King where I usually bought a "meal", I ordered only the sandwich and coffee separately.(Sans the potato's during the carb phase). When I paid the amount was more than usual. The snotty employee told me the meal was a discounted price and by ordering separate each cost more. Oh, I said, then please change my order to the breakfast meal. She did, gave me my money back and I poured the 'tators out on the ground in the drive in front of them.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela
I agree I would never hit one of those rude people but once I got even. At a Burger King where I usually bought a "meal", I ordered only the sandwich and coffee separately.(Sans the potato's during the carb phase). When I paid the amount was more than usual. The snotty employee told me the meal was a discounted price and by ordering separate each cost more. Oh, I said, then please change my order to the breakfast meal. She did, gave me my money back and I poured the 'tators out on the ground in the drive in front of them.

Howela, we must think alike. I went to this same burger place for months. I always order my burger with very light mustard, because a little mustard goes a long way. So after months of them piling on the mustard, I sat at a table, took the bottom bun off, eat the rest, then I took the bottom bun with all the mustard and turned it upside down and smeared it over the whole table and left it. After that I got light mustard when I ordered.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Howela, we must think alike. I went to this same burger place for months. I always order my burger with very light mustard, because a little mustard goes a long way. So after months of them piling on the mustard, I sat at a table, took the bottom bun off, eat the rest, then I took the bottom bun with all the mustard and turned it upside down and smeared it over the whole table and left it. After that I got light mustard when I ordered.
Feel sorry for the poor soul who had to clean up that mess.. who probably had nothing to do with fixing your order.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:55 PM   #6
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Feel sorry for the poor soul who had to clean up that mess.. who probably had nothing to do with fixing your order.
No LN, after that I never had a problem with my burger. When I said light mustard, I got light mustard. My point was taken.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Now Pie that is what I call nice manners!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:51 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Moral to the story: Don't ever ever make Pie mad. She'll get her revenge.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:47 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Now Pie that is what I call nice manners!!
Hey I was nice about it. I never said a word just smiled. They say actions is stronger than words. HaHa!
Old 07-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>After that I got light mustard when I ordered.

You have since eaten approximately nine quarts of spit.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:31 PM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole

LOL, that was exactly my thought when I first read this.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:59 PM   #12
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole

No not hardly that place closed not long after that. That might would have happened herein this big town, but the small town I came from I doubt because everyone knows everyone and they feel the need to be noisy about everything. Why you think I moved.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:22 AM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm...now Piemaker what would people gossip about you for????? I thought you were a good girl and wouldn't give them a reason.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #14
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hmm...now Piemaker what would people gossip about you for????? I thought you were a good girl and wouldn't give them a reason.
Who is gossiping? If you mean what I said about my hometown, no, no one was gossiping. When I said I moved, it meant I came from a small town where everyone knows everybody and everything that goes on. There is nothing for entertainment there, no movies, no bowling, no nothing. The only entertainment is sitting on main street and talking or driving from one end of main street to the other and back again. Real exciting uh. Our biggest store is Wal-mart. We have no malls.