Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Now that is not vain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Whether or not I've had plastic surgery is not the question and should not be the question. And now we've changed questions to whether you like doctors or not and whether you believe them or not. Plastic surgery for vanity reasons is all personal choice but there are medical reasons as well why people must have surgery. Without physicians many, many of us would not be on this planet today so I think it would be wise to be thankful for them and the role they serve.

And yes I take the whole picking on doctors thing personally. But let me ask you this, is it vain to go get your teeth cleaned or your cavity fixed?
Would it be vain to have implants for the sake of turning heads ?
I go to the doctor three times a year just to check out the motor just to make sure things are running good and I would tell anybody over 40 to do the same. One thing for sure "know your doctor" is a smart thing.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #17
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Never say never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Would it be vain to have implants for the sake of turning heads ?
I go to the doctor three times a year just to check out the motor just to make sure things are running good and I would tell anybody over 40 to do the same. One thing for sure "know your doctor" is a smart thing.
Isaac
So far I'm lucky that everything is holding up quite nicely but who knows when things could all go to hell in a hand basket???? Ask me again in a few years.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What if the hand basket came next week ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
So far I'm lucky that everything is holding up quite nicely but who knows when things could all go to hell in a hand basket???? Ask me again in a few years.
I am asking today what you would do ?
Isaac
Old 04-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Isaac-Saxxon]I am asking today what you would do ?
Isaac[/QUOTE

The answer for today is a firm NO. I can't see putting myself through physical trauma and unnecessary surgery. I'm just blessed right now with good health and that's what's important today.

Pocahontas
Old 04-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
The answer for today is a firm NO. I can't see putting myself through physical trauma and unnecessary surgery. I'm just blessed right now with good health and that's what's important today.
Pocahontas
You gotta be careful with your QUOTE tags, Pokie!

Old 04-09-2007, 03:01 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

You gotta be careful with your QUOTE tags, Pokie!

So not today but you never said anything about next week Pokie Men make you girls vain it is all our fault I would say that if it is not a necessity then do not do it. Cleaning your teeth comes under necessity and Pokie you need to think about what you would do next week.
Isaac
Anime where do you get all those extra tags ? You slay me sir !
Old 04-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #22
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Anime where do you get all those extra tags ? You slay me sir !
What tags?
Old 04-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #23
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Lines of times will always show through..........

Welcome Pokey and Fuse to the board????
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Lines of times will always show through..........

Welcome Pokey and Fuse to the board????
I think there's surgery for that too! Isn't there?

You know you men are giving women a hard time for having plastic surgery, but what about when you resort to taking that little blue pill? Hmm....is that vanity?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:51 PM   #25
Meet Bob

Rep Power: 0 Meet Bob is on a distinguished road Meet Bob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You know you men are giving women a hard time for having plastic surgery, but what about when you resort to taking that little blue pill? Hmm....is that vanity?

Meet Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #26
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Welcome aboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meet Bob
Hi there Bob! I'm betting you are going to be welcomed by both the women and men here!
Pocahontas
Old 04-09-2007, 10:04 PM   #27
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Uh, Meet Bob never speaks. He just pokes his head in every now and then! I haven't seen him in a while.

One time his wife posted a message with actual words telling him to come home! That was pretty funny.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:09 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Ok Pokey,

You notice how the guys are avoiding discussing the "little blue pill" but they sure do mind discussing how we age!
Old 04-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #29
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ok Pokey,

You notice how the guys are avoiding discussing the "little blue pill" but they sure do mind discussing how we age!
Ms Belle, I will have you know that I have never taken such a pill before in my life! Therefore I was waiting on someone else with more experience to post on the subject... Not that I am bragging or anything...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Ms Belle, I will have you know that I have never taken such a pill before in my life! Therefore I was waiting on someone else with more experience to post on the subject... Not that I am bragging or anything...
Of course, none of you would never ever ever ever admit anything about that pill!!!!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!