Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-15-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Video vigilante turns tables on traffic enforcers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20311210/

Jimmy Justice’ tapes cops, meter maids breaking the law for the Web

Name:  tdy_sanders2_justice_070817300w.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  8.8 KB

Quote:
Driving a car in New York City does not meet the definition of “fun.” The simple act of finding a place to park can consume hours. And when motorists see traffic-control officers breaking the same rules they are paid to enforce, it can send them over the edge.
Meet “Jimmy Justice,” one of those frustrated motorists.
But instead of railing against fate, he decided to do something about it. Taking camcorder in hand, he’s compiled nearly 30 hours of video — most of it accompanied by his own highly indignant commentary — of traffic enforcement officers parking in front of fire hydrants while going for lunch, making illegal U-turns, and breaking every other traffic rule in the city.

This is good , I wonder what the SPD or the BPD would think it this happen to them.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #2
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
That is great! This guy should get the Presidents torch,or a Nobel prize. "Are you going to bite me with your gold tooth"?
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Here's another one!:laugh

Old 10-15-2007, 08:36 PM   #4
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Citizens arrrrrresst... Citizens arrrrest!!

I guess there are two sets of laws, one for the po-lice and one for the ordinary citizen.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gomer_Pyle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1596
"You just go up an alley and hollar fish; there I said it and I ain't taken it back."
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:40 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

That guy has one video I can't post because of the words but the cop gives the guy the finger. Very funny.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:24 PM   #6
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Check Jimmy Justice singing at the end of this video.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:20 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Okay so if I need to run in CVS and purchase feminine products I can park in a no parking zone!? I agree with the officer that could indeed be an emergency especially if I have PMS as well!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Okay so if I need to run in CVS and purchase feminine products I can park in a no parking zone!? I agree with the officer that could indeed be an emergency especially if I have PMS as well!
So you would park in a no parking zone and not get mad about a ticket. I think the cops should not use their office to break the law only in emergency and lunch getting ain't one.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Board of Education employee.