Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Sports

Notices

Old 06-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Recreation on the Red

SBLive! writer Mark Florsheim Jr discusses the new sports facility for boaters at Red River South Marina and Resort
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
The new marina is so nice! Everyone should check it out. It's clean and a convenient and less congested place to launch than some of the others.
Thanks for the story and photos!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
The article says they have a Murrell's restaurant. I used to like the original Murrell's long ago. (youree at kings) I wonder if the new place has waffles. I used to love their waffles. But I don't have a boat. I haven't been fishing in years.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:48 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
rhertz you may not have a boat and that is just fine. I have told you over and over I will take you fishing and you will not get up that early so no bi-otching about fishing Here are a few photos to add to this thread.
This is what it looks like from my boat
Click image for larger version

Name:	5-27-07 Birthday Girl 013.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	653.4 KB
ID:	849
Hey rhertz this is what is looks like when the sun is about to come up
Click image for larger version

Name:	5-28-07 001.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	623.9 KB
ID:	850
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
rhertz you may not have a boat and that is just fine. I have told you over and over I will take you fishing and you will not get up that early so no bi-otching about fishing
I might be too scared to go fishing with you Isaac. No telling now many PC bleed heart liberals are buried at the bottom of that river! Plus I must crawl back into my coffin before the sun comes up!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:59 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I might be too scared to go fishing with you Isaac. No telling now many PC bleed heart liberals are buried at the bottom of that river! Plus I must crawl back into my coffin before the sun comes up!
I do understand rhertz. It is 5:55 and I am up for the day and it is time for you to get in bed the sun is up. Early to bed and early to rise..............
Most Democrats can not swim
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:38 AM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
rhertz you may not have a boat and that is just fine. I have told you over and over I will take you fishing and you will not get up that early so no bi-otching about fishing Here are a few photos to add to this thread.
This is what it looks like from my boat
Attachment 849
Hey rhertz this is what is looks like when the sun is about to come up
Attachment 850
So that is what the sky looks like then? Very nice!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:38 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
So that is what the sky looks like then? Very nice!
Early to bed and early to rise..............