Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Poll: How do you eat your snack crackers?
Poll Options
How do you eat your snack crackers?

Old 04-30-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
How do you eat your snack crackers?

Simple poll.

Random spam almost, but this forum isn't all that much active :\
Old 04-30-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
[I'm taking this post super serious.]

What kind of snack crackers are you referring to? Peanut butter and cheese crackers normally have salt on both sides, so not consuming salt in a bite is unavoidable, making salt side up or down impossible.

However, if you're referring to regular saltines, which I don't believe are considered snack crackers, then salt-side down definitely.
TheNarrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:53 PM   #3
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
[I'm taking this post super serious.]

What kind of snack crackers are you referring to? Peanut butter and cheese crackers normally have salt on both sides, so not consuming salt in a bite is unavoidable, making salt side up or down impossible.

However, if you're referring to regular saltines, which I don't believe are considered snack crackers, then salt-side down definitely.
Clare, clare, you've gone much too far with such a simple topic, but at least you're discussing something more meaningful than religion. :cheapshot:

I was eating Goldfish at the time, so that's what I was thinking of.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #4
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Clare, clare, you've gone much too far with such a simple topic, but at least you're discussing something more meaningful than religion. :cheapshot:

I was eating Goldfish at the time, so that's what I was thinking of.
Aren't Goldfish salted on both sides, as well?

Also, it's a common belief that the salt placement on a snack cracker affects more people than religion.
Also, the classification of saltines as snack crackers or merely "sides" to things such as soup is detrimental to the advancement of dinner parties and society itself.
TheNarrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:41 AM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
o.k. I'll play. And why do they call them Animal "Crackers" when they aren't crackers at all ?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:50 AM   #6
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
o.k. I'll play. And why do they call them Animal "Crackers" when they aren't crackers at all ?

Old 05-01-2007, 07:02 AM   #7
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight

What is the difference between a cookie and a cracker?

A cookie's dough is higher in shortening and sugar; and contains less flour. The cracker's dough is flour, some shortening and sugar, and some flavors and dough conditioners.
http://www.stauffers.net/qa.asp#2

Simply put, animal crackers contain less fat, flour, and sugar than what's commonly referred to as a cookie.

And another one I found interesting.....
http://www.stauffers.net/identifier.asp
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:08 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Simple poll.

Random spam almost, but this forum isn't all that much active :\
I will take the Thin Matzos with no salt and a small cup of red wine
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:19 AM   #9
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Shalom!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:19 AM   #10
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon

Naw...that doesn't have queer written all over it.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:25 AM   #11
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Naw...that doesn't have queer written all over it.
I'm imagining him sitting there with his hair flipped over in a cardigan sweater and some corduroy pants and moccasins on.. ahahah
Old 05-01-2007, 07:27 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Shalom!
Shalom to you Santabot "upon you be peace" I can see you do not know what is used for Communion it may seem queer to some. I would say to that you can be gay and a homophobic at the same time
Old 05-01-2007, 07:30 AM   #13
BrainSmashR
Banned

Gee, so one has to wonder if you're "scared" of gays because the Bible tells you to be or because of their own actions.....
Old 05-01-2007, 07:33 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I'm imagining him sitting there with his hair flipped over in a cardigan sweater and some corduroy pants and moccasins on.. ahahah
No cardigan or corduroy pants Santaboy and neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof
I see you two have become good buddies

Name:  tweedle.gif
Views: 29
Size:  10.9 KB
Old 05-01-2007, 07:36 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Gee, so one has to wonder if you're "scared" of gays because the Bible tells you to be or because of their own actions.....
I do not fear gays on the contrary I hope they get better don't you brain just like I hope you get better