Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 11-27-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The United Nations elected a High Representative

(one man) who is pretty much in control over the UN. There were two documents which gave this position and which gave this position power and both of these documents were numbered 666.

Plus, check out what's behind them in this picture.

Name:  666picturevr9.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  40.8 KB

Links to documents:
http://www.assembly-weu.org/en/docum...d.php#P51_3072

http://europa.eu/generalreport/en/1998/x0666.htm

This a list of the 10 member group states:
Belgium
France
Luxembourg
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Germany
Italy
Portugal
Spain
Greece
http://www.weu.int/

Russia joined when they dissolved the Soviet Union in 1991.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia&...United_Nations
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
WOW. It does state (in Revelations) that the mark of the beast is to be 666. Are the end times drawing near? Only One knows and time will reveal that part. Also, the Antichrist is going to be a great political leader with great power and persuasion. This is a great post. Very interesting.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Just another reason to vote for Ron Paul for president, as he advocates the U.S. resignin from the U.N. post haste!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:27 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Just another reason to vote for Ron Paul for president, as he advocates the U.S. resignin from the U.N. post haste!
That is reason enough to keep him from getting elected. I do not like the U.N. at all and I do not think the U.N. is the Anti Christ but it is a part of the one world system that is all but here. I thought this was a very good read for those who might want to know. I think if someone were to get elected that was not in tune with the one world system they would not live long. This is what happened to Reagan and this is why the people liked him so much. They did try to kill him but as we all know they failed. Reagan wanted to hand the Russians their arse and this was unacceptable to the one world crowd.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
scary stuff. while trying to research the picture I came up with some even scarier sites. http://satansrapture.com/
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:44 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Plus, check out what's behind them in this picture.

60-60-60?

That means the photo was taken in 2005 (UN's 60th anniversary), not 1998.

Plus pretty much everything else in the original post is wrong.

1. There is not a single "high representative" that is "pretty much in control over the UN." The title "high representative" is given to a person who represents the UN in administration of a particular policy, such as the "High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States." Not exactly "in charge of the UN," is he?

2. The "document 666" you linked to isn't even a document, it's a page number of a general report of the activities of the council over the previous year. It wasn't a resolution or even a decision, it was a description of a vote that had taken place in the past.

Quote:
This a list of the 10 member group states:
Then you list the member nations of the "Western European Union" for some reason. Russia is (obviously, since it's not in Western Europe) not a member of that. What exactly was your point in post this list?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:55 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>Plus, check out what's behind them in this picture.

60-60-60?

That means the photo was taken in 2005 (UN's 60th anniversary), not 1998.

Plus pretty much everything else in the original post is wrong.

1. There is not a single "high representative" that is "pretty much in control over the UN." The title "high representative" is given to a person who represents the UN in administration of a particular policy, such as the "High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States." Not exactly "in charge of the UN," is he?

2. The "document 666" you linked to isn't even a document, it's a page number of a general report of the activities of the council over the previous year. It wasn't a resolution or even a decision, it was a description of a vote that had taken place in the past.

Then you list the member nations of the "Western European Union" for some reason. Russia is (obviously, since it's not in Western Europe) not a member of that. What exactly was your point in post this list?
To give you something to debunk and you went right after like a good joepole would do. I said if you read that I do not think the U.N. is the Anti Christ Glad to see you doing your home work JP I for the record think the Anti Christ is Satan the most beautiful of all the angels coming from the heavens as a super natural impostor. MY OPINION !!!
Old 11-28-2007, 09:23 PM   #8
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
I believe that Satan has already been banished from heaven long before creation. He is allowed to wander on earth and tempt us from the truth. There is going to be one person who rises up from a restored empire (roman) and be allowed to have authority over the earth for a limited period of time. Satan was banished before due to the fact that he wanted to be higher than God. He is a beautiful being, not with horns and a pitchfork so frequently pictured.

The Antichrist is going to be a very powerful leader and be able to sway the masses to the ways of the wicked. He isn't Satan, because Satan is a spiritual being. This person is a "disciple" so to speak for Satan.

The whole 666 thing is a mark that people will have during the tribulation that are worshipers of the Antichrist. It is to be placed under the skin on the back of the hand. Those who don't have the mark are unable to trade and can and will be persecuted. The number 7 in the Biblical sense has been associated with the fullness of God, so six is a numerical symbol for evil falling just one short of Completeness. The threefold six is just a glimpse of how evil the Antichrist is,

This is always a very hot topic of conversation and debate among many. Revelations is a great book to read in the Bible. A good study tool to go along with this is Soniclight.com. There are study notes that help break down the symbolism of Revelation and gives different ideas as to what is to come. '

One thing is for sure - no one truly knows the time that all of this is going to take place. Just a thought!!
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #9
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
I aint worried bout Revelations, for I know that when the end times are upon us, Jack Van Impe and his lovely wife Rexella will step up to the plate and defeat the antichrist.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-28-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:41 PM   #10
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
i guess this all makes sense now...

j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:20 AM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
LOL, there are quite a few photoshop aficionados on this site. Good post... I dabble in photoshop... Please don't ask me to post my best photoshop work on this site.... Latenight would beat me hands down. Although that might make a good thread. (Best Photoshop Pic)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:52 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post

Mark of the beast alright That looks like graffiti that JP left on her.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:55 AM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Leia View Post
I believe that Satan has already been banished from heaven long before creation. He is allowed to wander on earth and tempt us from the truth. There is going to be one person who rises up from a restored empire (roman) and be allowed to have authority over the earth for a limited period of time. Satan was banished before due to the fact that he wanted to be higher than God. He is a beautiful being, not with horns and a pitchfork so frequently pictured.

The Antichrist is going to be a very powerful leader and be able to sway the masses to the ways of the wicked. He isn't Satan, because Satan is a spiritual being. This person is a "disciple" so to speak for Satan.

The whole 666 thing is a mark that people will have during the tribulation that are worshipers of the Antichrist. It is to be placed under the skin on the back of the hand. Those who don't have the mark are unable to trade and can and will be persecuted. The number 7 in the Biblical sense has been associated with the fullness of God, so six is a numerical symbol for evil falling just one short of Completeness. The threefold six is just a glimpse of how evil the Antichrist is,

This is always a very hot topic of conversation and debate among many. Revelations is a great book to read in the Bible. A good study tool to go along with this is Soniclight.com. There are study notes that help break down the symbolism of Revelation and gives different ideas as to what is to come. '

One thing is for sure - no one truly knows the time that all of this is going to take place. Just a thought!!
Leia I respect where you are coming from but the Anti Christ is no mortal man.
I will not debate it here but a good read in Daniel would help to show you that Beelzebub would not let anybody take his place as the instead of Christ. Beelzebub has always wanted to be Christ this is what caused the fall of man see Job.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Butts and Religion.... Now there is an odd mix for a thread...

Leia, I enjoyed reading your thoughtful (and thought provoking) post. Revelations is indeed a "hot topic" of conversation.. It might turn out to be hotter for some than others...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM   #15
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
It might turn out to be hotter for some than others...

thank you ladies and germs

j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote