Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 04-11-2007, 07:41 AM   #46
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I think Pokey, you have a sugar chief instead of a sugardaddy... is his name two dogs?

Neo I believe that was an attempt at crude humor. Pokey does NOT find that funny! My husband is no chief nor a dog! If you knew your history you would know it is John Rolfe! (Not Capt. John Smith either like many believe)
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:48 AM   #47
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Neo I believe that was an attempt at crude humor. Pokey does NOT find that funny! My husband is no chief nor a dog! If you knew your history you would know it is John Rolfe! (Not Capt. John Smith either like many believe)
My my my...Neo has been shot with an arrow. Well, I feel the need to throw a shoe at you Neo...... well just because I feel the need.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:33 AM   #48
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
My my my...Neo has been shot with an arrow. Well, I feel the need to throw a shoe at you Neo...... well just because I feel the need.

Is that the only need you have, Tbelle, sounds like a shoe fetish to me.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #49
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
OH no shoes are on the bottom of the "needs" list. Care to guess what the top ones are?
Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #50
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I'm sure Rosie is on the top of the list, next sugardaddy, and then the young supermodel!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #51
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Those aren't "needs" Neo. Are you learning impaired?
Old 04-11-2007, 10:41 AM   #52
Neo
Advanced Member

are your ears burning hot, Tbelle, Tbelle, Tbelle.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:42 AM   #53
Neo
Advanced Member

Care to elaborate on needs and enlighten me?
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #54
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
are your ears burning hot, Tbelle, Tbelle, Tbelle.
No, but you little boys are just so predictable in your behavior!!! Stinks to get caught, doesn't it?

Needs for a woman (take notes Neo, maybe the door won't revolve so fast!)

1: Affection from a "devoted" partner.
2: Security from "devoted" partner.
3: Good sex!!!! from "devoted" partner. Remember make love, not sex.

Those are the first three right off the top of the head, I am sure Pokie and Isabella will chime in here and help out so you can understand.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #55
Neo
Advanced Member

Tbelle, those shoes would be sexy with tan feet.... it's not plastic surgery but it works.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #56
Neo
Advanced Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, but you little boys are just so predictable in your behavior!!! Stinks to get caught, doesn't it?

Needs for a woman (take notes Neo, maybe the door won't revolve so fast!)

1: Affection from a "devoted" partner.
2: Security from "devoted" partner.
3: Good sex!!!! from "devoted" partner. Remember make love, not sex.

Those are the first three right off the top of the head, I am sure Pokie and Isabella will chime in here and help out so you can understand.

Doors revolve for several reasons:

experience
fun
fun
and more fun

that's the fun of single life.......Sounds like a pair of shoes..
Old 04-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #57
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

In reality, I've got the tar baby tan going!!! Long tan legs that go all the way up.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #58
Neo
Advanced Member

Did you have plastic surg. to get those tan long legs, with a couple tendons missing....
Old 04-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #59
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

No Precious, I's born that way. It's all nat u ral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 10:59 AM   #60
Neo
Advanced Member

I bet Pokey has long tan legs with that american indian look