Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > Computer Talk & Tech

Notices

Old 05-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #1
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Sorry, stupid question

I am in a hurry and don't have time to work on this. I have moved it before, but don't remember how to do it. My son moved the task bar to the left side of screen. How can I move it back to the bottom?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
I am in a hurry and don't have time to work on this. I have moved it before, but don't remember how to do it. My son moved the task bar to the left side of screen. How can I move it back to the bottom?
Left click, hold the button down and drag it back to the bottom
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You know that sounds just like something I ask my son. Not once but several times. I am forever calling him and saying to broke it again.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:17 PM   #4
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Thanks, I did that and it did not work. Later I noticed he had locked the task bar. He was fussing for me to fix it right then and I needed to take him to get a hair cut. When we returned home, I got it to work.