Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! What's New

Notices

Old 04-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
SBLive! Live Chat

Live Chat is now available on SBLive!

If you would like to communicate with other SBLive! Members in real-time, simply click on the "Live Chat" link to your left. You will need to be a registered member of SBLive! in order to participate in the live chat.

Any questions or problems with this new feature, please let us know.

-- SBLive! Staff
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Sweet! I am so there.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I could see that being a dangerous situation!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
How so? All internet servers have log files that police can subpoena in a crime investigation. How do you think all these Internet pervs are getting caught almost daily? They seem to often plea guilty after seeing the evidence against them. I'm just saying that the Internet is a bad choice of a place to be if you are doing something bad because of the trail it leaves. I don't see that happening here. More like arguments over politics and religion is the danger here! Or worse, shoes!.

Having said all that, I'm not much for chat boards. I really like this forum format though where people put much more thought into posts.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking I think it is live enough as it is

I will have to pass on the chat. I do like to watch others post and "choose" to stay out of some frays and land right in the middle of others as we all know so back to the board and let the competition beware!
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:00 PM   #6
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
THis is the best idea you have yet for this forum next to the posting of TGIF!!! I thought it was great tonight and look forward to more "live" chats.

This is a great way to get to know people in "real" time instead of judging the text you see posted. you would be surprised how different people can be in real time. I personally saw it for myself tonight.

Great idea and kudos to whomever got it up and running
Old 04-19-2007, 08:35 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Let me take three guesses at who got this up and running

Could it be the Queen of the Net ? Desperate times call for desperate measures ! Enjoy your chat children I will have to pass on your click
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:35 AM   #8
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon

Could it be the Queen of the Net ? Desperate times call for desperate measures ! Enjoy your chat children I will have to pass on your click
Isaac
I don't think it was her that did it.