Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #16
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
There're definitly degrees, sure...but all toddlers are difficult...that's their job.
A good number of my friends and coworkers are in exactly my "population", meaning education, income, age, etc. They also have toddlers. From what I have seen, mine is definitely more difficult. A ninth degree blackbelt.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #17
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
LMAO, teens too! I was just telling my wife that!
I have a 14 year old too. The best of both worlds!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:35 PM   #18
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Nice shoes Tbelle! New? Or just a change for Christmas?

Name:  avatar519_22.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  7.1 KB Name:  tbelle.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  2.8 KB
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #19
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
I went to Barnes and Noble to get my two year old a book about the real meaning of Christmas. We had a tough time.

If you want a book on Kwanzaa, there's a whole rack. If you want a book on Hanukkah, they've got you covered. If you want a book that mentions Jesus, get ready to dig a little. I finally found two, after my wife had given up.
I'm probably old fashioned... (and old) but I think a good place to go to get the real story of Christmas is the Bible.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
Nice shoes Tbelle! New? Or just a change for Christmas?

Attachment 1990 Attachment 1991
Old shoes...it was time to pull them back out for Christmas.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm probably old fashioned... (and old) but I think a good place to go to get the real story of Christmas is the Bible.
A rousing AMEN!!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
It never does.
That is not always a bad think It would seem that Baby Belle had as much drama as Cougarbelle pop those claws
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Mini Belle is constant drama and due to hit Shreveport tomorrow at noon. Batten down the hatches boy, troubles headed back to town!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #24
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
How long is she home for? It's always a switch when they are gone a while then make the big return. I'm sure y'all will have a grand time!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:41 PM   #25
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Mini Belle is constant drama and due to hit Shreveport tomorrow at noon. Batten down the hatches boy, troubles headed back to town!!!!!!
Oh, yeah? She single?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #26
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
From what I hear she is single and quite a knock out!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #27
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
I agree, but it's a lot to chew on for my two year old.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:20 AM   #28
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I agree, but it's a lot to chew on for my two year old.
Have you found anything yet? My mom has been taking my 3 year old to the library for the last couple of weeks and they have come home with a few good books about the true meaning of Christmas. You may want to check there for some ideas.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote