Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #16
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Funny, I can't really think of anything that I want, realistically. Mrs. Morph is a little miffed about that.

Fantasy? That's easy-real estate.

First I would like a cabin within a 4 hour drive next to a river. It should have a huge great room with an equally large fireplace. The best part would be that the entire morph clan and mrs. morph's clan could gather there for the holidays.

Other than that, I would like a huge shop within 15 minutes drive of my house. It would have two double bay garages with cabinets inside and a very large storage room. An upstairs loft to house some "office" space and a "rec" room or lounge to hold my "toys".
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Funny, I can't really think of anything that I want, realistically. Mrs. Morph is a little miffed about that.

Fantasy? That's easy-real estate.

First I would like a cabin within a 4 hour drive next to a river. It should have a huge great room with an equally large fireplace. The best part would be that the entire morph clan and mrs. morph's clan could gather there for the holidays.

Other than that, I would like a huge shop within 15 minutes drive of my house. It would have two double bay garages with cabinets inside and a very large storage room. An upstairs loft to house some "office" space and a "rec" room or lounge to hold my "toys".
I agree Morpheus. I think females place more value on getting surprises and spending money on things we do not need or that we will give away. The real ho is the credit card company
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:34 AM   #18
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  1951-xmas-humbug-scrooge.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  23.1 KB

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 1986
Where did you find that photo of me
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:09 AM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Sheesh, I'd be happy if Santa brought me a girlfriend. I meet women and sometimes get their phone numbers. Unfortunately, most of those who give out their numbers are either married or with a guy already. -_-;;
Old 12-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #21
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 1986
now I hope I'm not being lumped into the "Scrooge" category. I love Christmas. I enjoy giving presents. When the season comes I listen to almost only Christmas music in the car. (thank you 96.5) I watch all of the Christmas classics-Christmas Vacation, Christmas Story, Charlie Brown, all of the stop animated stuff, Frosty, etc. etc.

I just can't think of anything that "I" want. I have more than enough already.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I have asked for a miniature horse for Christmas. Traveler needs a friend his own size in the pasture!

Name:  Copy%2520of%2520Smarty%25201.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  2.9 KB
Old 12-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #23
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
I have asked for a miniature horse for Christmas. Traveler needs a friend his own size in the pasture!
Now why would you want a Lil' Mule when you could have Colossal Crabs!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #24
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Merry Christmas-Sky Clad Suzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
Sheesh, I'd be happy if Santa brought me a girlfriend. I meet women and sometimes get their phone numbers. Unfortunately, most of those who give out their numbers are either married or with a guy already. -_-;;
Old 12-10-2007, 01:27 PM   #25
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post

Attachment 1987
This guy fit the bill?

Old 12-10-2007, 01:31 PM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I knew you were Sky-clad Morpheus
Old 12-10-2007, 01:32 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
This guy fit the bill?

I think Tbelle has sent her Christmas list out and Morpheus you nailed it right on the Horse Head !!!
Old 12-10-2007, 06:01 PM   #28
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
now I hope I'm not being lumped into the "Scrooge" category. I love Christmas. I enjoy giving presents. When the season comes I listen to almost only Christmas music in the car. (thank you 96.5) I watch all of the Christmas classics-Christmas Vacation, Christmas Story, Charlie Brown, all of the stop animated stuff, Frosty, etc. etc.

I just can't think of anything that "I" want. I have more than enough already.
No indeed! The real Isaac-Scrooge already came forward!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Isaac and Dorph posts like boys who have size issues.

I just quite simply replying to a thread. You two need to work it out with a shrink. Traveler just wants a friend.

I would take a Louis Vuitton if Dr. Belle would be so kind!!!! Or some new bling or some SHOES!!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #30
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Traveler

You're right TBall, he does seem a little, uh, lonely.