Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 07-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #31
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I have seen that but would not have remembered it. Do you remember Daktari with Clarence the cross-eyed lion. Then there was Lancelot Link, secret chimp with Mata Hairi. They worked for the agency C.H.U.M.P, I like that monkey.

Name:  daktari806.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  10.7 KB Name:  200px-Daktari.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  23.4 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	b504_lancelot_link000.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	956

Old 07-15-2007, 10:56 AM   #32
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
I have seen that but would not have remembered it. Do you remember Daktari with Clarence the cross-eyed lion. Then there was Lancelot Link, secret chimp with Mata Hairi. They worked for the agency C.H.U.M.P, I like that monkey.

Attachment 954 Attachment 955

Attachment 956

Those were some good ones! I have a dog that resembles Clarence the cross eyed lion!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #33
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
There are other comedies like F Troop, My Favorite Martian, Car 54 Where Are You. I enjoyed all of them.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	martian.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	966  

Attached Images

Old 07-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #34
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Gilligan's Island

I always thought she was so hot
Name:  maryann-bighair.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  5.9 KB
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:39 PM   #35
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman
I always thought she was so hot
Attachment 967

LOL .. I dream of Jeannie or Bewitched ? LOL
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #36
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Bewitched if I had to pick. What is not to like about Elizabeth Montgomery ?

Name:	elizabethmontgomerycolorheadshot.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	969
Brown eyed blond She could wiggle her nose at me anytime
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #37
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  g-MyThreeSons.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  17.4 KB
Does anyone remember this classic? I thought Robbie was a hottie!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 07-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #38
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

None of us can forget Alfred Hitchcock, he always left you hanging at the end. It was like he stop in the middle of a show. Oh what a thriller.

Name:	hitch0.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	978

Old 07-15-2007, 07:10 PM   #39
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Name:  sonnyandcher2.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  29.2 KB
I'm almost embarrassed to admit but I enjoyed this show and went to see them in concert in Monroe.

Jennifer Aniston
Old 07-15-2007, 07:18 PM   #40
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Don't worry Pokie I liked Sonny and Cher too. Do ya remember Donna Reed, The Real McCoys or Jack Benny.

Name:  donnareed.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  8.2 KB Name:  jack-benny.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  6.8 KB

Name:	mccoys1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	983
Old 07-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #41
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Attachment 980
I'm almost embarrassed to admit but I enjoyed this show and went to see them in concert in Monroe.
I saw Sonny and Cher in concert at the Hirch. It was the first concert I ever attended. My parents took me. LOL, my second concert was the Doobie Brothers a few years later and I went on a double date.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #42
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I really liked Daktari and I do remember Lancelot Link Secret Chimp on Saturday mornings. I can't believe it but Ms. Hertz doesn't remember Lancelot Link. I am 3 years older so that must be it.

I know they weren't on all the time, but the Peanuts Specials were so cool when I was young. Except for the Thankgiving one. But I really like The Christmas and Halloween Peanuts specials. I can even remember the commercials. Norelco razors sliding down the mountain.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:04 PM   #43
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Here's one, does anyone remember the show Branded with Chuck Connors.

Quote:
Branded followed the life of Jason McCord, former Captain in the U.S. Cavalry. Court martialled for cowardice under fire during the Battle of Bitter Creek from which McCord was the only survivor, McCord knows he is innocent but refuses to pin the blame where it belongs, his commanding officer, General Reed, who died in the battle.
Name:  brandedchuckconnors.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  12.2 KB
Old 07-15-2007, 09:52 PM   #44
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I really liked Daktari and I do remember Lancelot Link Secret Chimp on Saturday mornings. I can't believe it but Ms. Hertz doesn't remember Lancelot Link. I am 3 years older so that must be it.

I know they weren't on all the time, but the Peanuts Specials were so cool when I was young. Except for the Thankgiving one. But I really like The Christmas and Halloween Peanuts specials. I can even remember the commercials. Norelco razors sliding down the mountain.
You can buy the whole Peanuts holiday series on DVD. My daughter gave me the set last year. I still love them, but my heart breaks for Charlie Brown! Why can't he kick that football? Why does he get rocks for Halloween? That part I don't like because he's the nicest kid on the show. GOOD GRIEF!!!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 07-15-2007, 10:12 PM   #45
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Ol' charlie brown.. could never kick that football.. but he kept on trying, which I guess was the moral of that freakin' story

Personally I've always been a big fan of Snoopy, WWI flying Ace
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3a0a22b9ecbdd.gif
Views:	13
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	991  

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote