Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 07-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
If you could bring back a old TV show which one would it be ?

I would have to vote for "I Dream of Jennie" because I did
Click image for larger version

Name:	I DREAM.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	860
I found these girls that are trying to be like Jennie and hey not to bad

Name:	i-dream-of-jeannie-bay-to-breakers.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	861
There is one of these in the bottom of each bottle of "Grey Goose "

Name:	grey%20goose.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	862
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Hey I'll drink to that!!

I liked I dream of genie
Bewitched
Mayberry RFD
The Green Hornet
McHales Navy
Sonny and Cher
Hawaii Five-O
Heck I even liked Batman.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #3
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
And Jerry Mathers as.......

I always liked "Leave it to Beaver". I think it closely depicts how kids of that era really acted. Everybody knew a "Eddie Haskel", had a friend like Lumpy, and tried to make a home made boat... or something else just as silly that didn't work.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #4
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
This is hard. Bewitched, Dallas, The Carol Burnett Show, The Jeffersons, I Love Lucy, Mash. The good thing is you can see some of these old favorites on TV Land or Nickelodeon.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:11 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Dallas, Little House on the Prairie, and MASH.

Did anybody else have to endure your parent's watching The Lawrence Welk Show?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I remember the Lawrence Welk Show, the Ed Sullivan Show, and my favorite, the Red Skelton Show.

The only show I remember hating were on Sunday... Hee Haw, and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.. but the Wonderful World of Disney was OK.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Dallas, Little House on the Prairie, and MASH.

Lawrence Welk and those darned bubbles...what was that about?? That and Hee Haw have to be among the shows I'd never want to see again!!
I LOVED the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson...but of course he'd have to come back to life first.
I still enjoy Seinfeld and watch reruns.
I liked Little House on the Prairie too. I guess now we can watch anything on TV Land...everything has been recycled.
Bewitched was good. I liked Petticoat Junction and Here Come the Brides too. Oh lord The Partridge Family! I fell totally in love with David Cassidy!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:55 AM   #8
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
I will always love "Leave it to Beaver" The Beav was where it was at. Loved Gun Smoke and HATED Lucy that woman gets on my nerves so bad I run to the TV to turn it off. I LOVE "All in the Family" and the Jetsons
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:09 AM   #9
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman
I will always love "Leave it to Beaver" The Beav was where it was at. Loved Gun Smoke and HATED Lucy that woman gets on my nerves so bad I run to the TV to turn it off. I LOVE "All in the Family" and the Jetsons
Gunsmoke eh ? How about the Rifleman .. you could guarantee by the end of every episode, he'd have to blow someone away..

"What do we do now pa?"
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:19 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Gunsmoke eh ? How about the Rifleman .. you could guarantee by the end of every episode, he'd have to blow someone away..

"What do we do now pa?"
I was the winner of a dinner with Chuck Conner's years ago and gave it to someone else I just am not a groupie and he had baggage.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:29 PM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Let's not forget the Beverly Hill Billies.... That was one of my all time favorites.

Jed whitling on some wood "Jethro, this here wood is hard stuff."

Jethro: "That ain't no wood, that there's Elly May's cornbread."
Old 07-03-2007, 01:55 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Let's not forget the Beverly Hill Billies.... That was one of my all time favorites.

Jed whitling on some wood "Jethro, this here wood is hard stuff."

Jethro: "That ain't no wood, that there's Elly May's cornbread."
Wee dogies Jed
Old 07-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #13
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Name:  edglass.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  7.8 KB

Name:  th-1640_0010.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  2.1 KB

Name:  th-1675_0016.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  4.3 KB

Name:  th-1899_0004.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  3.5 KB
I was gone when this thread was on, so here goes.

Mister Ed --- of course no.1
Patty Duke
Bonanza
The Virginian
Wagon Train
Of course-- Dragnet
Flying Nun
Rawhide
Wonder Woman
Old 07-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I know... PLANET OF THE APES !!!!

TGIF everyone!

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:48 PM   #15
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Mother_the_Car

Does anyone remember any of the one season flops....??
I recall watching My Mother the Car with my brother and laughing so hard because it was so stupid.... even by 1960's standards.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote