Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Style & Shopping

Notices

Old 11-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Any early bird shoppers on board?

Just curious to hear if any of you are hitting the stores at the crack of dawn to catch a big bargain on Black Friday? I've never done it. It seems almost ludicrous, but alot of people do it. Let's hear your thoughts and experiences!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Yes, I'm going to see what we can find.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:28 PM   #3
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
My mom goes to longview every year on black friday??? I havent figured that out yet!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:33 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Nope. Black Friday doesn't sound like a good day to be out on the streets. I'd rather hang out at the house and watch LSU loose...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:06 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Well I done the Black Friday. I got up at 3:00 am was at Walmart by 3:30 am scoping things out. At 5:00 I got my things and got the Hell out quickly. Went home and crashed again. Whew I'm tired. Glad this day only comes once a year.