Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Entertainment

Notices

Old 10-01-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Britney Spears Temporarily Loses Custody of Children

Britney Spears was ordered to give up custody of her children due to drugs and alcohol.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
This is some serious business! Maybe this will be "rock bottom" for Brittney and she will finally get help for drug and alcohol abuse! Let's hope Kevin can do a good job with the kids!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
It is hard to imagine K-Fed being a better parent than Britney. I just don't trust that freaky look in his eyes. She needs new lawyers...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:35 PM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Rhertz, surely you are kidding. I think in this case he is obviously the better parent at the moment. I am with Pokie in that hopefully this will bring her to her knees and she'll realize how much help she needs.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Rhertz, surely you are kidding. I think in this case he is obviously the better parent at the moment. I am with Pokie in that hopefully this will bring her to her knees and she'll realize how much help she needs.
Well I won't argue these points. Perhaps she is not fit. But there is something about K-Fed that I do not trust either.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
K-Fed did start out shady but he lets Britney's own parents come and hang out and babysit their grandchildren and Britney does not. I don't know I just have a feeling the roles have reversed.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:22 PM   #7
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
This is some serious business! Maybe this will be "rock bottom" for Brittney and she will finally get help for drug and alcohol abuse! Let's hope Kevin can do a good job with the kids!
This is very sad for the kids. They don't have a clue what's going own and their the ones that will ultimately pay for this. Brittney aint hit rock bottem yet, this was obviously "someone elses fault". Didn't y'all know she's from Kentwood, she's just plainfolks like all of us.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:48 AM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
What strikes me most when I watch all the recent footage of her on TV is that she takes her kids out knowing the paparrazzi is going to follow her every move, knowing her kids get scared of all these people crowding them, and knowing the dangers that come along with the frenzy around her when she's out. I don't understand why she puts her kids through this other than obviously she is impaired. I read an article about her last week that said she often notifies the paparrazzi when she is going out and where she will be. Who would do this AND take your kids with you? Only an idiot.

Purpahurl, it is sad to admit she is from Louisiana. Luckily her parents are trying hard to do the right thing with the grandkids and show the stupidity is limited to their daughter. I really hope this girl will face her demons soon. It's not to late to turn it around.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:10 PM   #9
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Well I was kidding about it being somone elses fault, turns out it was all the cousin Alli's fault. Imagine that. Fox is running this story about the cousin.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:38 AM   #10
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

KSLA -- Oct 4 2007 9:38 AM
Spears gets visitation, Federline keeps their kids' custody
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote