Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 05-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #1
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
She's going to jail!

Well, it seems that not even her celebrity status can get her out of jail!

Paris Hilton was ordered to jail for 45 days today for violating the terms of her probation for a DUI. She was caught twice driving on a suspended license and now must serve the time! She will report to jail on June 5. I am glad the prosecutors are not being influenced by her fame and doing the right thing. It gives you some faith in the justice system.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
She deserves it!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:55 AM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Guess money doesn't always talk after all!!! That's great to hear. She should be punished like everyone else!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I'm with you Belle, her money didn't buy her out yet. Let's hope they make it stick and her lawyer doesn't find a way out for her.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:53 AM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Let's update this thread.
Well Paris was orginally sentenced to 45 days, that was cut to 23 days. She showed up to pull her sentence. Now after 3 days, she is out. Uhmm
Old 06-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Let's update this thread.
Well Paris was originally sentenced to 45 days, that was cut to 23 days. She showed up to pull her sentence. Now after 3 days, she is out. Uhmm
A good lawyer knows the law and a great lawyer knows the judge Yes money talks just ask O.J. I bet Paris laughed all the way to the house.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:21 PM   #7
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I bet she did, too. She probably stopped off for a drink on the way home to celebrate her freedom.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:35 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
The word in the news is that she had a medical condition. She will now be confined to her 2700 sq. ft. house for 40 days. There is a huge uproar with lots of officials over her release. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I think it is a shame.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The word in the news is that she had a medical condition. She will now be confined to her 2700 sq. ft. house for 40 days. There is a huge uproar with lots of officials over her release. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I think it is a shame.
I wonder if when she got out if she got some new red shoes and a new Yorkie She was to soft to be in jail and had a good lawyer a real good one
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #10
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Look at it this way, she can party all she wants because her friends can come there.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:34 PM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
from what I've heard about her "medica condition" was that she was about to have nervous breakdown, couldn't stand to be in jail.. DUHHH isn't that the freakin' point.. I guarandamnteeya if I was sent to jail, I couldn't worm my way out of it because I wasn't in the freakin' mood LOL
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #12
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Yes, but she had a head to toe rash also, probably hives.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #13
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Oh the shame of it all the judge has ordered Paris back to jail. I bet that sheriff feels dumb. Oh yeah , she must also served the entire 45 days. I wonder what is going to happen with the sheriff because the judge ordered the sheriff to bring Paris to court and he refused.