Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 04-10-2007, 02:33 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
ROFLMAO look behind you sista it is still there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Of course, none of you would never ever ever ever admit anything about that pill!!!!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!
Texasbelle is down and can't get up call life alert That should be laughing your pound cakes off. Don't you wish it was that easy No blue pill for me but maybe rhertz needs one maybe a implant will help rhertz
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:23 PM   #32
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Texasbelle is down and can't get up call life alert That should be laughing your pound cakes off. Don't you wish it was that easy No blue pill for me but maybe rhertz needs one maybe a implant will help rhertz
Isaac
You don't need it YET! I'm sure your day will come.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #33
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Everybody has there day coming. whose next?

P.S. Tbelle did your sugardaddy buy you those new red shoes?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #34
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Yes Neo, sugardaddy, bought the whole set!

T'belle loves her some daddybelle.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Cool Don't let that shade tree fall down on you

Quote:

Who has the money ? Who has the honey ?
Who is your daddy ?
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #36
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Who has the money ? Who has the honey ?
Who is your daddy ?
Isaac
Daddy knows how to can the honey!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #37
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Who is your daddy ?
No, it's:
Whoooose yo daaaaaddy?

That's what I say to the Pug when she spazzes all over me when I get home.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:31 PM   #38
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wish my "Sugardaddy" would buy me some of those... I think he'd be surprised at what all they could do for HIM...LOL
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #39
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I think Pokey, you have a sugar chief instead of a sugardaddy... is his name two dogs?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:39 PM   #40
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Wish my "Sugardaddy" would buy me some of those... I think he'd be surprised at what all they could do for HIM...LOL

me thinks I got jipped on the Manolo Blahnik's I bought......
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #41
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Why you ask running deer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I think Pokey, you have a sugar chief instead of a sugardaddy... is his name two dogs?
Pokey sounds like she rules the tepee but I bet sugar chief has a word or two to say about it like sugar daddy does for Tbelle and is there a Miss Neo around the house ? Would it be Trinity maybe or is she a smith can not be first only next right NEO
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #42
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas

Me thinks the Chief doesn't understand the power of a new set either! Or he'd be coughing up the honey money reaallllllyyy fast!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #43
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

For Neo, I think it's a revolving door..thus no first born from me to him.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Your first born and Neo no way

Quote:
For Neo, I think it's a revolving door..thus no first born from me to him.
Two type A++ and Neo is older and very wise so you would be smart to keep her away from the ONE
Any plastic surgery planned in the near future ?? pound cakes maybe
I am ready throw your rock
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #45
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Two type A++ and Neo is older and very wise so you would be smart to keep her away from the ONE
Any plastic surgery planned in the near future ?? pound cakes maybe
I am ready throw your rock
Isaac
No sweet cakes, (where do you wear yours?) , this body doesn't require any at this time!!!

Now you know that I would never allow the first born near Neo, he certainly isn't good enough for that! But it's quite a carrot to dangle..let's the old boy know he's missed out!