Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > SB Football Fans > New Orleans Saints

Notices

Old 01-13-2007, 06:18 PM   #31
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Can not start to early so I can see the end. If things go bad then I will start
at half time Good luck there late night I know it has been a tuff week but if they win next week should kill you
Isaac
LOL, got no time to think about NEXT week it's all about one game at a time. Right Coach ?!

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:00 AM   #32
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
What happened ?

Brees Has New Orleans Howling

What happened ??
That was quite possibly the most fun I've had watching a football game, EVER!

Old 01-14-2007, 08:28 AM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
most fun I've had watching a football game, EVER

Late night you are either up early or you have not been to bed yet Great game and the party down in the Big Easy is still going on. On to next week will you start a new thread ? could be bad luck or will we keep this thread alive all the way to the Super Bowl ? Well congrats to you and the Saints and next week will be a great week just think the Saints have never been this far and the road ahead is all new ground.

Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:04 AM   #34
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Late night you are either up early or you have not been to bed yet Great game and the party down in the Big Easy is still going on. On to next week will you start a new thread ? could be bad luck or will we keep this thread alive all the way to the Super Bowl ? Well congrats to you and the Saints and next week will be a great week just think the Saints have never been this far and the road ahead is all new ground.

Isaac
LOL .. no not up all night.. Just woke up early for a moment Wondering if it was all a dream. Yea I thought about creating a new thread.. but THIS IS the "New Orleans Saints Playoff Thread" so why not continue it!

Wow, I want to watch that game again !

Tell you what, I missed the very first Saints possession, due to a last minute trip to the store.. and I think I'm glad I did, I got back, and my kids are hollering at me "Reggie Got Hurt! Reggie Got Hurt!" I see now why they were so upset about it..

oops, sorry folks, looks like that video got pulled from YOUTUBE.

Last edited by LateNight; 01-18-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Video got pulled
Old 01-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
How in the world could he take that hit

and still play football ? wow I would have been in rehab for months. Great team and a great game. Now time to pull for the Seahawks so we can pull against them next week at home.

Isaac
Old 01-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #36
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

And just like that, the stage is set

Bears beat the Seahawks in overtime.

And just like that, the stage is set. New Orleans Saints travel to Chicago next sunday for the NFC Championship game!

Here we go again !

If Duece runs next week like he did last night.. LOOK OUT !!!
DEUUUUUUUCE !!

Old 01-14-2007, 04:34 PM   #37
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
And just like that, the stage is set

I knew the Saints would win but that close stuff is ruff on the old heart. Looks like snow on the way
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:49 AM   #38
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
I knew the Saints would win but that close stuff is ruff on the old heart. Looks like snow on the way
Snow Man
LoL there SnowMan.. I'd been worried all week about that game.. by game time it was all I could do to keep from losing it.. I'll confess right now, that if I had been sober enough when Reggie fumbled away that ball late in the 4th Quarter, I might of had a complete breakdown, but as it was, I swear I didn't even notice. Never occurred to me that we would lose that game !!

Boy was I surprised when I saw some "Highlights" of the game today, LOL
WHOOO GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Old 01-15-2007, 07:05 AM   #39
skymike

Rep Power: 0 skymike is on a distinguished road skymike is on a distinguished road
WhoDat from Houston!

Hi Ark-La-Tex Saints fans. We're Saints season ticket holders in Houston, Tx. I lived in the Toledo Bend area to the south of you a long time ago, but now live in Houston, where I work as a radio personality & traffic reporter also. Houston is the nation's 4th largest city now, & I'm right in the middle of the action, but truthfully, I'd come back to the area in a minute flat if I found the right job.

I remember being steaming mad because local tv would insist on showing the Cowboys. I thought, "Do these people not know what state they're in?"

My wife and I came to the Preseason Saints/Cowboys game back in August, and had a teriffic time, despite the awful game itself. Shreveport did it up right and turned the game into a huge event, as they should. I hope you get another game this coming fall. Count on us, if you do. The city had
plenty of sightseeing, dining, shopping, and fun. And the Saints fans tail-
gate parties were well worth the drive from Houston. Actually, youre closer
than New Orleans, and we've made the drive to N.O. 7 times this season.

Anyway just wanted to shout some encouragement to you guys in NW La. I
remember thinking I was the only Saints fan up there. Yall stick together and
wear your black & gold everywhere! Visit us at Saintsreport.com. We also
have a huge Saints following here in Houston, where we WhoDAts have OWNED the sportsbars here all season! Be sure to look us up, if you come
to H-town. I'll use any excuse to come back and visit S-port/Bossier.

WHO DAT!!!!
skymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:45 AM   #40
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Hey there WhoDat from Houston

thanks for stopping by !

yea, showing Dallas games instead of Saints games was always a drag for sure. But it was a reason to head down to a sports bar or the like to watch the game, which can certainly be fun too.. Especially this season.

Season ticket holder.. wow ? were you at that game Saturday night ??
I saw a clip someone had made using their cell phone or something.. the last few seconds of the game.. it was just so Incredibly loud, sounded absolutely insane !

Old 01-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #41
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Deuce's 1st down to secure the win

Check out this video, it starts off with Deuce's first down, that secured the win, then it shows the next few plays of the Saints running out the clock.
Taken from someone in the crowd up around the nose bleed section.
The video is not that great, but the Crowd is simply INSANE at this point.

Old 01-15-2007, 12:41 PM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

if I had been sober enough when Reggie fumbled away that ball

It sounds like you where blind when ole Reggie muffed the play Now I watched the Bears play and their quarterback seemed to have a bad right hand. What will be a real show down next week and then on to the big bowl game and then a year to soke it in. Congrats to the Saints !
Isaac
Old 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #43
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Ahh.. the memories..

HA HA "The Big Hurt" LOL
Old 01-16-2007, 06:25 AM   #44
Saint Greg

Rep Power: 0 Saint Greg is on a distinguished road Saint Greg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
thanks for stopping by !

yea, showing Dallas games instead of Saints games was always a drag for sure. But it was a reason to head down to a sports bar or the like to watch the game, which can certainly be fun too.. Especially this season.

Season ticket holder.. wow ? were you at that game Saturday night ??
I saw a clip someone had made using their cell phone or something.. the last few seconds of the game.. it was just so Incredibly loud, sounded absolutely insane !

I'm a season ticket holder as well. I was at the game Saturday. It was the loudest I've ever heard the dome...Atlanta game included. It was awesome.
Saint Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:38 AM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

sounded absolutely insane

It was insane and a first for the Saints and something they can never take away. Good coach, quarterback and running backs along with a great set of linemen on both sides of the Saints team and this will take them to the Bowl and God forbid anyone gets hurt. I think keeping this thread alive will help old late night to not loose his mind before this Sat. The year of the Saint is here maybe the world is going to end "The coming of the Saints" what we have all been waiting for !

Isaac