Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 04-16-2007, 11:04 PM   #196
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Hey genius, has Dr. Kevorkian lost his PhD because he broke his Hippocratic oath? Then what makes you think I can lose my Confirmation? O, that's right, you don't know what the **** your talking about.....

LOL...You idiot, Kevorkian is an M.D., dumbass. They can only take away his license to practice medicine, NOT the medical degree he earned. Bout as sharp as a sack o wet mice, aint ya Brain? Hey genius, did your parents have any kids that lived?

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-17-2007 at 01:01 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:05 PM   #197
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hey genius, has Dr. Kevorkian lost his PhD because he broke his Hippocratic oath?
Hey genius, Dr. Kevorkian was an MD not PhD. PhD's don't take hippocratic oaths.

Quote:
Then what makes you think I can lose my Confirmation?
True you cannot pretend that you never believed in something you once believed in it. Some things are permenent like memories.

I also think one of the worst things you could do would be to accept Jesus and then go back on your belief and say that you were wrong.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:16 AM   #198
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
LOL...You idiot, Kevorkian is an M.D., dumbass. They can only take away his license to practice medicine, NOT the medical degree he earned. Bout as sharp as a sack o wet mice, aint ya Brain? Hey genius, did your parents have any kids that lived?
Just like that degree he earned and the education he obtained, I have completed the process of confirmation and that cannot be taken away or given up.

Like I said, I've seen what passes for intelligence over here.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:21 AM   #199
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Hey genius, Dr. Kevorkian was an MD not PhD. PhD's don't take hippocratic oaths.
Fair enough....I'm not perfect.
Quote:
True you cannot pretend that you never believed in something you once believed in it. Some things are permenent like memories.

I also think one of the worst things you could do would be to accept Jesus and then go back on your belief and say that you were wrong.
Well there's the catch, isn't it.

Technically, I don't think I was EVER a believer, but like Baptism, Confirmation is a process carried out at a very early age with children born in the catholic church. The process was completed for me in 8th grade.....well before I had concrete religious beliefs.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #200
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz

I would not like to have to face my Savior today and say "Well I did believe but I've turned my back on you." For me, I can't wait until the day I can see him face to face and say "Yes, you are my King."
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:14 AM   #201
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Your daddy will be here soon
LAF

That's so lame I don't even have a response...
Old 04-17-2007, 07:15 AM   #202
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I would not like to have to face my Savior today and say "Well I did believe but I've turned my back on you." For me, I can't wait until the day I can see him face to face and say "Yes, you are my King."

There's lot's of ways to meet your maker.

One has to wonder about the sincerity of your commitment
Old 04-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #203
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
One has to wonder about the sincerity of your commitment
This is what pisses people off about you, genius...you're always questioning the sincerity of other people's commitment to their faith, just because you yourself lack that merest biblical mustard seed's worth.

And you've made the comment "I've seen what passes for intelligence here" about ten times, yet ya keep comin back, so you're here too. Ya can't dump on the rest of us without soilin your own diaper...genius.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #204
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Molon Labe! Sir Al ! Molon Labe!

Quote:
This is what pisses people off about you, genius...you're always questioning the sincerity of other people's commitment to their faith, just because you yourself lack that merest biblical mustard seed's worth.

And you've made the comment "I've seen what passes for intelligence here" about ten times, yet ya keep comin back, so you're here too. Ya can't dump on the rest of us without soilin your own diaper...genius.
If he thinks we are all a bunch of stupid ass fools like he says all the time why then does waste his precious time posting here on this board ????????
Why not find some board worthy of his post ? What say you brain ? You play with sheet and you get sheet on you so go find you pit of filth I sure with all your adds some fool has tried to hook up with you. Good post Al It is time for sheet bird to get away from this board he has dirtied it up enough already.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #205
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Actually I only question the sincerity of those whose actions do not reflect their words.

As in saying "I can't wait to meet my maker" when said individual IS in fact WAITING to die of natural causes. Metaphorically speaking....maybe, but you guys have a REALLY bad habit of that if so....

Quote:
That's really stupid beyond belief...

What kind of an idiot thinks the teacher and student are equal simply because they associate with each other on a daily basis?
Old 04-17-2007, 08:45 PM   #206
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
If he thinks we are all a bunch of stupid ass fools like he says all the time why then does waste his precious time posting here on this board ????????
Why not find some board worthy of his post ? What say you brain ?
Since when is stupidity not comical?
Quote:
You play with sheet and you get sheet on you so go find you pit of filth I sure with all your adds some fool has tried to hook up with you. Good post Al It is time for sheet bird to get away from this board he has dirtied it up enough already.
Isaac

Whew....borderline profanity. Show us how holy you can REALLY be
Old 04-17-2007, 08:47 PM   #207
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thats really stupid beyond belief...

What kind of an idiot thinks the teacher and student are equal simply because they associate with each other on a daily basis?
Ohhh, so THATS the way it is, eh? You're a Rabbi now? Talk about delusions of grandeur.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:00 PM   #208
BrainSmashR
Banned

I see....

So you have met hundreds of people like me, there is absolutely nothing individual about my person, and you have learned nothing from our encounter.

Gee, and all this time I thought the implication was that I had a closed mind
Old 04-17-2007, 09:09 PM   #209
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
I see....

So you have met hundreds of people like me, there is absolutely nothing individual about my person, and you have learned nothing from our encounter.

Gee, and all this time I thought the implication was that I had a closed mind
LOL, I thought the implication was that you're a moron.