Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Teen accused of hiring a hit on his father

A 16-year-old Shreveport teen is accused of hiring a hit on his father for $5
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 274 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
What can you say about this?? It's unbelievable!!! Some kid was willing to kill another human being for $5. That would barely even purchase a Happy Meal!! Any amount would be totally wrong and disgusting but FIVE dollars??
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
It's a dirty deal, no matter how you look at it, but having a hit on your head for $5 is just plain insulting! I'd be severely offended in more than one way.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:00 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 296 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
What can you say about this?? It's unbelievable!!! Some kid was willing to kill another human being for $5.
No, not just a human being. His dad!

Makes me wonder what dad did to make him want to kill him. Getting a good price is just doing good business!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to think my kids think of me as worth a little more than that!

Seriously though what could have been so wrong in this family or with this child to cause him to do this? It is so sad that we are coming to this point in society. When are people going to sit up and take notice that the current ways most of them are living are just not working? I would love to know the whole background on this story and family.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #6
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
It's a dirty deal, no matter how you look at it, but having a hit on your head for $5 is just plain insulting! I'd be severely offended in more than one way.
LOL, I have to agree with you. Who took the job for $5? That kid needs a good spanking unless that is why he hired the hit because he got too many. This world is really getting crazier and crazier.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:50 AM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Somehow, I feel comfort in the theory that this world can only get so crazy before the insanity simply MUST end.

Follow me on this one. With so many humans in the world, it's no wonder we have so many bad apples. However, if mankind continues to slay each other, we will no doubt reduce the population of bad apples until only the sane of us are left who will likely rinse and repeat the whole cycle.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:07 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Somehow, I feel comfort in the theory that this world can only get so crazy before the insanity simply MUST end.

Follow me on this one. With so many humans in the world, it's no wonder we have so many bad apples. However, if mankind continues to slay each other, we will no doubt reduce the population of bad apples until only the sane of us are left who will likely rinse and repeat the whole cycle.
Anime you need to go back and take TWO RED PILLS and a long nap Crazy people kill sane people too. Over population has been controlled by disease and war but now with medicine and lack of a real big war the population is heading for the exponential growth curve peak. I think we have already past that event horizon and now it is time to see the results.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:05 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Anime you need to go back and take TWO RED PILLS and a long nap Crazy people kill sane people too.
Yes, I'm aware that many perfectly compassionate people get killed everyday by someone who seriously needs to be put away.

However, let's take a hypothetical apocalypse in mind for a second. Let's say all but 1,000 people in the world were killed in some war, plague, or natural disaster. With the number of humans dwindling to such an extreme number, how much murder do you think would occur within this small number of people? Compare it to how much compassion you'd think woud occur between them. Maybe I'm just being overly enthusiastic about mankind, but I'd like to think those 1,000 would have nothing but compassion for each other because they are all that's left. I may never see this day with my own eyes, but thinking this way does offer a sense of hope, no?
Old 04-15-2007, 12:25 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes, I'm aware that many perfectly compassionate people get killed everyday by someone who seriously needs to be put away.

However, let's take a hypothetical apocalypse in mind for a second. Let's say all but 1,000 people in the world were killed in some war, plague, or natural disaster. With the number of humans dwindling to such an extreme number, how much murder do you think would occur within this small number of people? Compare it to how much compassion you'd think woud occur between them. Maybe I'm just being overly enthusiastic about mankind, but I'd like to think those 1,000 would have nothing but compassion for each other because they are all that's left. I may never see this day with my own eyes, but thinking this way does offer a sense of hope, no?
Odds are you will not be here if all but 1,000 people get wiped out and at that point they all could have their own country. It might take a very long time but the evil side of man would come out it is all about greed. The fact that you would love peace will not make our enemies go away and thus we must take the fight tot them and show them some hard love.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #11
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

Shreveport Times -- Apr 16 2007 11:42 AM
Another suspect arrested in murder for hire plot
Old 04-17-2007, 07:48 AM   #12
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

Shreveport Times -- Apr 17 2007 7:48 AM
Second teen charged in murder-for-hire case
Old 04-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #13
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

KTAL -- Apr 17 2007 1:33 PM
Police Arrest Suspect Involved In Murder For Hire Plot
Old 04-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 269 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Damn, turns out my kid knew one of these kids.. goes to Northwood High School. he's not positive whether or not this kid was the son of the father, or the "hitman(kid)"

Damn...
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote