View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 12:14 AM   #42
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
There was these two times I was pulled over, I believe they were both for expired inspection stickers.. Both times, my wife was in the passenger seat, and at the time, my two boys were very little, and sitting in the back seat.

By the time I pulled over, and the cop got up to my window, the wife was basically "letting me have it" and the kids were getting a bit excited in the backseat.. Both times, the cop looked at me.. looked past me to my wife, looked in the back seat at the boys, then looked back at me...... and told me to "drive safely" LOL

And then there was this "Other" time.. I won't get into the specifics LOL but there I was, Cop on horseback on one side of me, cop on a bicycle on the other side of me.. they were getting ready to "write me up" a ticket.. when my wife.. at the time about 9 months pregnant with our first boy.. steps out of the car and she started to let me have it Cops told me to go home, and "drive carefully"

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote