View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 04:09 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You know Neo it is like in the Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
sounds like you like the holes in the wall. Do you like the Don's stuffed crab and iced tea, you get a discount, earlybird special.

where you around for firenzes by the cambridge club.
p.s. forgive the spelling, it was before my time

Nice avatar, it reminds me of Pink Floyd:The Wall.
You can not unplug a mind after a certain age it can not handle it. If she where to watch the Wall movie she would stroke out. To much for the mind to handle for the first time at 41. I feel sure that 80% of the people on this board have seen Pink Floyd the Wall movie. I know ole Texasbelle lives in a box and that would being the same as unplugging don't you think.
Isaac
Texasbelle you know if you have your AARP card you get 10% off at Don's and the Pickle Barrel too might want to check out some of them biscuits and white gravy. Take home a bag of roll too.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote