View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
And that would be ??

I mean ****.. to quote Ronnie again, I say we level the place, blacktop it, paint parking' lines on it, have the boys home by Christmas.

Just pointing out the flaw in your warped logic is all.
I see you have been to the oracle and think that nuke would fix the problem and have the boys back home. That is just great. Hey you would not have to worry about a thing then You are a true blue American if ever there was one Da Bruce is the man he should run for President with you leading the armed forces and Nancy and Jane running Congress. I knew all along this was your true blue color but do to work you could not come out well here you are standing just where I expected left of center. No surprise there. The answers are coming even for those who choose to believe in running instead of standing up and fighting. I hope you convinced yourself because you sure did not show me anything that made sense.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote