View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 12:29 AM   #44
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I've stuck with #2 for the past.. 4 or so years, before that, I was a full-fledged believer, somehow. I just had various experiences and tried out new things, within reason, to question my faith (a healthy act, you should never blindly believe in something you have no reason to believe in, always question and test to make your beliefs more valid and more believable).

I'll continue to stick with that, and trust me, I won't deviate from that, hopefully for the rest of my life, but if someone of reasonable intellect that can calmly and orderly avert my views to something other than that, you deserve a box of cookies.
No one person is likely to ever change your view at this point. More likely personal experience as you grow older, and how they effect you, might change your mind.

I spent the first 20 years of life, 'not believing'. I was "too smart" for that. But I've changed my mind a bit about all that in the last 20 years. I've seen too much, experienced too much, to easily explain away everything.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote