View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:10 PM   #41
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
LOL, you are so funny Tbelle! I wonder if someone is going to call me another ugly name for supporting you again. LOL.

Seriously, I would not waste anymore time with Santabot. He is not credible. I am moving on.
It's funny only you have sought out to reply to me, yet I've never once looked for any posts by you. Why? Because I don't respect you either for the way you treat others (I read before I even registered here) and the ignorance you help spread. Making unclear statements with no evidence repeatedly and being as immature as you and some others have been here, I had found (and still haven't) found any reason to believe any claims you make.

I still haven't even gotten to know any of you well, and I still have no negative views of any of you, but you still all seem to think I'm "out to get you" and trying to impede on your ability to freely believe what you believe religiously, politically, etc.

Do so, do it all you wish, I support your decisions either way, but I would also like to put out what my education has taught me, and if someone else can stick me into a hole, I usually listen, and you may not see me change my views, but I think a lot more than most about things like this, and that's how I may appear to be well-prepared; it's just how I am.

I would be more than happy to make friends here, but I won't do that without gaining respect from members who are there to show their knowledge, true compassion (not emotionally concocted euphemisms), and reason.

I thank you all for your time in debating with me, but even if I seem to be aggressive in posting, I'm one of the calmest and clear-minded people you could meet in reality, and the odd thing is we all live so close, yet think twice passing each other on the road or anywhere else!
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote