View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:08 PM   #40
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I've stuck with #2 for the past.. 4 or so years, before that, I was a full-fledged believer, somehow. I just had various experiences and tried out new things, within reason, to question my faith (a healthy act, you should never blindly believe in something you have no reason to believe in, always question and test to make your beliefs more valid and more believable).

I'll continue to stick with that, and trust me, I won't deviate from that, hopefully for the rest of my life, but if someone of reasonable intellect that can calmly and orderly avert my views to something other than that, you deserve a box of cookies.
Thankyou for clearin that up.