View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 07:46 PM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Christ did not force feed the people

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
I sure am glad Christ didn't just sit back and observe when He knew the truth! Of course, it would make my life quite a bit easier. Then that raises another question....
I think I will sit back this year untill I've studied up and become better balanced concerning all this.
Thanks for the response. You seem very active on this sight. Is that because you got rid of the TV? Sure does free up some time.
They rejected Him and he did not make them love Him. He opened the door for those who would believe. Unconditional love is what Christ wanted from his children not forced love just like a parent would. Let those who want to get caught up in the traditions of man and the world do so but for the wise there is a thread of truth and once it is found well it is like unplugging from the matrix once you do you can not go back Thank God for the truth will set you free and until you taste it you can not know what it is like just as everything else in life.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote