View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 08:59 AM   #36
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
This is exactly my point Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I can't speak for every Pagan in the world. However, traditionally speaking, those who practice the tradition that I do find it rather flattering to see others acknowledge our deities. I don't want to open a heated debate by saying this, but many modern holidays have Pagan origins as well as cooresponding Pagan deities.
I could not agree more. Christians will not step up to the plate and separate the two. So called preachers in churches find it much easier to leave the pagan practices in the Christian churches and so the flock will follow The facts are all there and "TRADITION" takes the place of the Bible. What say you Sister Tbelle I could not think of a better post for my millennium post. We do not need preachers but real teachers that read the Word as it is written. Great thread
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote