Thread: Fresh Veggies
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Fried cucumber - now that's interesting. I've always thought of myself as a country girl - I love veggies - fresh & cooked. And being from the south, well everything gets battered & dipped in hot oil at some point.

The cucumbers are new to me though. I like them raw with salt, pepper, and little mayo in a sandwich. Nice, cool refreshing summer lunch! Same with tomatoes - especially garden fresh. No hot house tomato will do. Oh, and the tomatoes need to be room temp - not refrigerated!

Who's got a garden??
Did someone ask about a garden ? I have 32 tomatoes and four rows of Okrie and cucumbers and peppers all you can eat. Deer meat in the freezer and fresh fish too. Thank God I am a country boy see ya at the dinner table.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote