View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:04 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Huh? Stereotyping based on race or origin ain't right. No race has a monopoly on acting bad. Britney Spears proved that. So did Michael Jackson. It's just too bad that a few bad apples spoil the hole bushel. But they do. I can't stand Sharpton or Jackson, but that doesn't mean I hate all African Americans. Nor do I like all Hispanic or European Americans. People come in all shapes and sizes, and so do people who don't know how to act.
In a world that is so very PC where is the line. The law is the law no matter your color or race. This mob has made the law of no effect. Yes I know good black people too but the majority have a chip on their shoulder. Look at the jails and the crime numbers and that will take the guess work out of it. If the African-Americans do not like Sharpton or Jackson they should stand up and be counted not sit back and let these two extortionist get away with what they do.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote